Windows 10: Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep

Discus and support Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am facing this issue just after I connected my system to microsoft account and restarted the system. Now it is not letting me in. It shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ArindamMondal1, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep

I am facing this issue just after I connected my system to microsoft account and restarted the system. Now it is not letting me in. It shows the profile picture and shows the option to sign in. Once I click on sign in it goes to sleep. when I click or press any button, again it shows sign in button but if I click on it, it goes to sleep.I tried to boot on safe mode. Same issue.Also, I do not have a password set up in the PC for login.

:)

ArindamMondal1, Jan 27, 2022

2. Re-signin

Problem: read or doze for not many seconds and Windows 10 makes me re-signin. How to avoid or lengthen time? Guru Kirin suggested typing power and sleep, then selecting same. How does one do that? I get the words power and sleep, or by clicking, I get
    them on white field with blue background. But I cannot get to next step: select time. Time is not a choice I can find. Next step goes undone, and I don't achieve goal.

SteveLawrenceSF, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Surface windows 10 signin when wake from sleep

Hi Garfunkle,

It could be due to incorrect settings.

On the Sign-in page. The first option is Require sign-in. Select Never.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Power Options in Search. Click on it to open.
    • Click on require a password on wakeup.
    • Under Password protection. Select Do not require a password. Click Ok.
    Also, refer the link below.

Surface power states

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...unts/sign-in-and-out-of-surface?os=windows-10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep

MY LAPTOP GOES INTO SLEEP WHEN WORKING

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you may follow the steps below:

• In Windows, search and open Power options.
    • Click Change plan settings, for the power plan that is selected.
    • Click Change advanced power settings.
    • Do one of the following options to navigate to the hybrid sleep settings:

• Click the plus sign (+) next to Sleep.
    • Click the plus sign (+) next to Allow hybrid sleep, then select
      Off from the drop-down menu, and then click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep

1. Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep - Similar Threads - Winsows shows signin

2. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens: OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, - Microsoft CommunityI have this same problem and what you have suggested doesnt work. One thing to note is that when I try to re-install from the link you sent it wont let me as say can only have 32 bit...
  3. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens: OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, - Microsoft CommunityI have this same problem and what you have suggested doesnt work. One thing to note is that when I try to re-install from the link you sent it wont let me as say can only have 32 bit...
  4. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens.: OneDrive icon on taskbar shows "Not signed in" cloud icon shows with a line across it. When I click on the icon, the following window opens, asking me to sign in. But when I click to sign in, the window closes, and nothing happens. It doesn't let me sign in....
  5. doesnt sleep when i click sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    doesnt sleep when i click sleep: when i press sleep it just turns the display off and i went into advanced power options and the sleep button is supposed to make my PC sleep submitted by /u/SparklesTheT_Rex [link] [comments]...
  6. Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep: I am facing this issue just after I connected my system to microsoft account and restarted the system. Now it is not letting me in. It shows the profile picture and shows the option to sign in. Once I click on sign in it goes to sleep. when I click or press any button, again...
  7. Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep: I am facing this issue just after I connected my system to microsoft account and restarted the system. Now it is not letting me in. It shows the profile picture and shows the option to sign in. Once I click on sign in it goes to sleep. when I click or press any button, again...
  8. Unable to Change Required Sign-in when PC goes to sleep

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Change Required Sign-in when PC goes to sleep: So, I go to Settings, then Account, then Sign-in Options. The very first item on this page is the Require Sign-in option. It does show an drop down that indicates "When PC wakes from Sleep", but it is greyed out and not able to be changed. A message indicates I need to go...
  9. Winsows 10 S

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winsows 10 S: Hi Has anyone any experience of switching off S mode in Windows 10, if so any feedback would be welcome, good and bad. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-s/34aa4b67-8777-4bca-a8e3-915b017305ef
  10. Winsows 10 , cortana

in Cortana
    Winsows 10 , cortana: When I click Cortana It is always showing that ,we are adding a feature to windows, continuously I cannot able to use Cortana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-cortana/15b7f9f0-1d60-4b02-8321-195d4a904983"