Windows 10: winsows 10 update audio problems

Discus and support winsows 10 update audio problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to fix "no audio" after recent windows 10 1903 update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewLampert, Mar 9, 2020.

1. winsows 10 update audio problems

how to fix "no audio" after recent windows 10 1903 update?

:)

AndrewLampert, Mar 9, 2020

2. Printing in Winsows 10

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the in-built Printer troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “printer” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists suggest you to update the printer drivers by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Print Queues.
    • Right click on the printer driver and select Update Driver Software and follow the on-screen prompts.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

winsows 10 update audio problems

Windows update & Audio Problem in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forum!

What problems are you facing with windows update in windows 10 home?

Specify the problem you are facing in audio drivers?

In the Windows 10 you have no choice to change the automatic update settings. Because the change settings option is disabled.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter
    Method 2.

Try updating the Audio drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

c. Right-click on the Sound card and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

winsows 10 update audio problems

1. winsows 10 update audio problems - Similar Threads - winsows update audio

2. WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK: I´m experience an anomaly while i´m using my windows 10. The windows are turning black like a blink then it turn on a normal color but after using it again blink in black. Does anyone know how to fix it? I first thought it was my monitor but it happen too when i access by...
  3. WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK: I´m experience an anomaly while i´m using my windows 10. The windows are turning black like a blink then it turn on a normal color but after using it again blink in black. Does anyone know how to fix it? I first thought it was my monitor but it happen too when i access by...
  4. Problems with the Winsows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with the Winsows 10 update: I recently found out that my Windows 10 update won't run and that Background Intelligent Transfer Service could be part of the problem. None of the troubleshooters have helped, nor do they have any of the online solutions, I am at a loss. This has been a trouble-free laptop...
  5. Winsows 10 Update / Background Intelligent Transfer Service troubles

Winsows 10 Update / Background Intelligent Transfer Service troubles: I have recently discovered that my Windows 10 Update will not run, and that the Background Intelligent Transfer Service might be part of the problem. None of the troubleshooters have helped, nor have any of the on-line fixes, I'm at a loss. This has been a problem-free...
  6. Video games on winsows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video games on winsows 10: I was wondering if anybody knows if harry potter and the sorcerers stone, chamber of secrets and world cup work on windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-games-on-winsows-10/506a9603-b025-4e75-b3e6-6161124998e2
  7. Winsows 10 S

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winsows 10 S: Hi Has anyone any experience of switching off S mode in Windows 10, if so any feedback would be welcome, good and bad. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-s/34aa4b67-8777-4bca-a8e3-915b017305ef
  8. Winsows 10 , cortana

in Cortana
    Winsows 10 , cortana: When I click Cortana It is always showing that ,we are adding a feature to windows, continuously I cannot able to use Cortana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-cortana/15b7f9f0-1d60-4b02-8321-195d4a904983"
  9. winsows 10 acttivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    winsows 10 acttivation: how to activate windows 10 if i had product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-acttivation/e811ceb5-768a-45db-b2ca-bd46ee3fb863"
  10. winsows reactivation

winsows reactivation: From many days i am getting message that my windows license will expire soon, my edition is windows 10 pro and running on windows 10 version 1511. There is an activation button on the screen which shows that it will automatically activate windows whenever i will be connected...