Windows 10: Winspool.drv Error

Discus and support Winspool.drv Error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; One of our sites is having an issue with printing. If they try to open devices and printers it flashes but doesn't open. If they try to print a report... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/stone_league, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Winspool.drv Error

One of our sites is having an issue with printing. If they try to open devices and printers it flashes but doesn't open. If they try to print a report Adobe crashes. EV shows that it is the winspool.drv is faulting and we are getting a 0xc0000005 error code. I have already recreated the winspool.drv file and rebooted. I have also removed all printers and printer drivers but it is still doing the same thing. Any idea how to get it running?

submitted by /u/stone_league
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/stone_league, Apr 1, 2020

2. WINSPOOL.DRV is Missing...

Hi,

For better assistance with your concern regarding the winspool error, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried performing the steps provided by Romel Ram above?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message that you are getting when resetting your computer?
    • Can you also send us a screenshot of the winspool error?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 25, 2020
  3. Optimizing WINRE DRV on ideapad 100s

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you referring to optimizing your drive, Optimizing WINRE DRV?

• Do you receive any error message, while trying to perform
      optimizing your drive?
    As per your query, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 25, 2020
  4. Winspool.drv Error

MSACM32 dll and drv issues in Windows 10

Original Title: MSACM32 dll and drv issues

I've been having issues for the past 2 weeks when attempting to use lots of different programs. (including skype, spotify, GeForce Experience etc. ). using SFC, I've found that msacm32.drv is corrupt. (skype and spotify report not finding msacm32.dll)

From what I can tell/my limited knowledge, this seems to affect anything using UDP type streaming (no buffer). and any suggestions would be helpful. I've tried:

SFC

CHKDSK

DISM

Windows 10 reset (with a fresh iso)

If anyone wants any more specific info, ask.

Atavisticplays, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Winspool.drv Error

1. Winspool.drv Error - Similar Threads - Winspool drv Error

2. System DRV D: appears on my Lenovo Device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System DRV D: appears on my Lenovo Device: I use windows 10 64 bit. Windows keeps trying to get me to update to windows 11. One time I accidentally pressed update. I turned off my pc and it undone the changes. After that this SYSTEM_DRV D: appears in file Explorer and it won’t let me access it. I tried looking in disk...
  3. System DRV D: appears on my Lenovo Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System DRV D: appears on my Lenovo Device: I use windows 10 64 bit. Windows keeps trying to get me to update to windows 11. One time I accidentally pressed update. I turned off my pc and it undone the changes. After that this SYSTEM_DRV D: appears in file Explorer and it won’t let me access it. I tried looking in disk...
  4. System DRV D: appears on my Lenovo Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Password errors and errors and errors and errors and errors infinity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password errors and errors and errors and errors and errors infinity: Hello to the world of the biggest failure in the computer industry" WINDOWS 10" For some reason Microsoft has decided to add or sync all my gmail accounts . Okay no problem but the problem is since they recently did this now I got a message to login and make sure that "I"...
  6. Error when Applying the Users Authority that, DRV access Deny ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when Applying the Users Authority that, DRV access Deny ?: Error when Applying the Users Authority that, DRV access Deny ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-applying-the-users-authority-that-drv/5f6a1a54-4299-49dd-b21c-7f31fddcd847
  7. " WBADMIN start backup " cmd EFT can be changed to NTFS in one Recovery Drv ?

" WBADMIN start backup " cmd EFT can be changed to NTFS in one Recovery Drv ?: Control plus Y inside the text area. " WBADMIN start backup " cmd - auto backed up in EFT modeinto a NTFS external Drive whichis using to recovery the System, would it again well recover the system safely ? Both modes using the one FAT.bootable ? - is there any way to...
  8. Errors stacking on errors

Errors stacking on errors: Hey, so recently this happened to my laptop. The screen turns grey screen when I try to open Windows 10. I tried to do sfc /scannow but it could not do the requested operation. I tried to reset my laptop reinstall windows but couldn't. Startup repair won't work either....
  9. "Error 1935 and Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Error 1935 and Error: I'm trying to install Maxim DL Cyanogen Software, and at the end of the installation I get the following error: "Error 1935.An error occurred during the installation of assembly component {...}". After accepting the mentioned error, a new one shows up : "Error: -1603...
  10. File Explorer : Left hand column anomaly, drv letter, not name

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer : Left hand column anomaly, drv letter, not name: W10 Pro x64 - Ver 1909 (OS Build 18363.836) All of my main navigation pane folders which can be moved from their default location, have been. Music and Videos kept on separate drives. Yet the left hand pane in File Explorer shows the VIDEO drive by its drive letter, rather...