Windows 10: WinStore.App.exe and Video.UI.exe connected to remote IP 72.21.91.29

Discus and support WinStore.App.exe and Video.UI.exe connected to remote IP 72.21.91.29 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I am concerned about my privacy.With TCPViewer I noticed that Video.UI.exe and WinStore.App.exe are connected to remote IP 72.21.91.29According... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VeronicaCisneros1, Jul 17, 2021.

1. WinStore.App.exe and Video.UI.exe connected to remote IP 72.21.91.29

Hello,I am concerned about my privacy.With TCPViewer I noticed that Video.UI.exe and WinStore.App.exe are connected to remote IP 72.21.91.29According to Arin, this IP address is allocated to EDGECAST-NETBLK-01 MCI Communications Services, Inc. d/b/a Verizon Business https://search.arin.net/rdap/?query=72.21.91.29When I looked at the properties of C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_10.21061.10121.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Video.UI.exe, the security tab listed two Account Unknown in the Group or user names. Specifically, 1 Account UnknownS-1-15-3-1024-3635283841-2530182609-996808640

:)

VeronicaCisneros1, Jul 17, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

3. Remote Connection App

I am trying to connect to another computer on a different network using the Remote Desktop App. I have the IP address of the other computer I would like to connect to. When I put the IP address in I get an error.

Remote Desktop Can't connect to the remote computer for one of these reasons

1) Remote access to the server is not enabled

2) The remote computer is turned off

3) The remote computer is not available on the network.

We are both using windows 10 both have enabled to allow remote access. Do you have to be logged in as administrator on both?

Do you both have to be logged in a local user or Microsoft Account?

Is there any place that I can get step by step instructions for both ends of the remote connection?

MelissaCremen, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

WinStore.App.exe and Video.UI.exe connected to remote IP 72.21.91.29

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

WinStore.App.exe and Video.UI.exe connected to remote IP 72.21.91.29

1. WinStore.App.exe and Video.UI.exe connected to remote IP 72.21.91.29 - Similar Threads - WinStore App exe

2. all video files turned exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all video files turned exe: hi i think some virus hit one of my folder aand all video files turned 3 mb exe files .any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-video-files-turned-exe/ac105683-89c4-4441-8284-6efbc5c67587
  3. all video files turned exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all video files turned exe: hi i think some virus hit one of my folder aand all video files turned 3 mb exe files .any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-video-files-turned-exe/ac105683-89c4-4441-8284-6efbc5c67587
  4. RtkAudioService64.exe

RtkAudioService64.exe: Do I need RtkAudioService64.exe or is there an update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rtkaudioservice64exe/978495be-d728-4f68-a748-4055b8274617
  5. Problem with Python .exe apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Python .exe apps: Hi,I've made a python program and I converted it to .exe file using pyinstaller. But the defender detects it as a trojan. Is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem-with-python-exe-apps/e55c4306-a52b-4dad-b93b-d43de1552236
  6. exe apps or store apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    exe apps or store apps?: I have Spotify installed in 2 laptops. I'm using the x64 exe on one, and the store version in the other. Am I right that there's virtually no difference between the two? Is one supposed to be better than the other? submitted by /u/TofuNinja5 [link] [comments]...
  7. .exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe: So i was not able to run Amd.exe . To do so i went to regedit and under Hkey class root .exe i changed the value .exe to “%1” %* but the mistake i made was i did not gave a space after “%1”. So after i restarted my pc i am anot able to open any .exe files i tried...
  8. .app to be seen as .exe.....help!

.app to be seen as .exe.....help!: hey guys, i need help with something.... i need to make netflix.app to be seen as netflix.exe is this possible..im creating a media center and when its.app it opens in the backgound and not over the media center maximized..... any help! is their a alias or something that...
  9. .exe file for Calendar App

.exe file for Calendar App: Hi all, So, the title says it all - I need to find the .exe file for the W10 built-in Calendar App. A simple shortcut file won't do, because the Logitech Options software for my mouse (MX Master) won't allow to configure a mouse button to it. Yes, I did try. An...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...