Windows 10: WinStore.App.exe error showing window on desktop

Discus and support WinStore.App.exe error showing window on desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This window is being caused by WinStore.App.exe and repeatedly pops up after being closed. It started showing up after a recent windows new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeffGoff, Jul 10, 2018.

1. JeffGoff Win User

WinStore.App.exe error showing window on desktop

WinStore.App.exe error showing window on desktop 03db9068-8caa-4d26-9ef8-e4812b0605af?upload=true.jpg

This window is being caused by WinStore.App.exe and repeatedly pops up after being closed.

It started showing up after a recent windows new version update.

what can i do to get this to go away and never come back?

:)

JeffGoff, Jul 10, 2018
  2. JoeMcLutz Win User
    JoeMcLutz, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate you interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to download Apps from Windows Store, we will help you to resolve this issue.

• Kindly let us know if you are able to see any error message/ notification.

I suggest you to login through administrator Microsoft Account and perform the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.

• Type the below command in the Command Prompt:

• powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 10, 2018
  4. WinStore.App.exe error showing window on desktop

Some .exe files files show Application error 0xe00000e5

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you get this error is a corrupt registry settings or some third party product (or virus) can change the default configuration for running EXE files. To better understand and isolate this issue, kindly answer the
    following questions:

• To confirm, do you successfully update your computer?
    • Aside from this error code, do you also get any error messages?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

WinStore.App.exe error showing window on desktop

1. WinStore.App.exe error showing window on desktop - Similar Threads - WinStore App exe

2. Emlproui. Exe-Bad Image error show on my window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emlproui. Exe-Bad Image error show on my window: c:\PROGRA~1\QUICKH~1\QUICKH~1\scanopt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.This error show on my...
  3. Emlproui. Exe-Bad Image error show on my window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emlproui. Exe-Bad Image error show on my window: c:\PROGRA~1\QUICKH~1\QUICKH~1\scanopt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.This error show on my...
  4. Windows Store completely broken: no Windows\WinStore folder

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store completely broken: no Windows\WinStore folder: This is not a question but actually an answer. So your WIndows Store is broken and nothing else you've found on the net didn't help. Do the following: Change ownership of your Program Files the one without x86 and all it's contents to your user or user group. Go to...
  5. Why my winstore app doesn't have that beautiful header for pages?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why my winstore app doesn't have that beautiful header for pages?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wuarx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxr1zo/why_my_winstore_app_doesnt_have_that_beautiful/
  6. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  7. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  8. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  9. Windows 10 - show apps on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - show apps on desktop: How do I show apps on desktop in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/windows-10-show-apps-on-desktop/5dc4aec2-f394-4f65-a671-1b7bcbd4bd9b
  10. Problems searching for Desktop Apps (.exe) with Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems searching for Desktop Apps (.exe) with Cortana: Cortana seems to be highly hesitant to search for .exe files. Some files don't appear at all, even though I have manually added them to the search index. Other files appear, but then after a second or two disappear from the results and get replaced with a recommendation to do...