Windows 10: WinSxS and Servicing folders takes tons of disk space on Windows 10 after installing...

Discus and support WinSxS and Servicing folders takes tons of disk space on Windows 10 after installing... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am Abdulqadir Aliyev, an Azerbaijani Windows User, and I recently lost a lot of disk space after installing just one Windows Update.After posting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abdulqadir Aliyev, May 14, 2022.

1. WinSxS and Servicing folders takes tons of disk space on Windows 10 after installing...

Hi, I am Abdulqadir Aliyev, an Azerbaijani Windows User, and I recently lost a lot of disk space after installing just one Windows Update.After posting one question yesterday, Windows asked me to do a Windows Update. I updated it with no problem at all, but then realised it was night, so I did go to sleep.When I woke up, got myself a cup of coffee, sit and relax, and started watching some videos, I needed to locate to Home Folder, and then Downloads folder to manage one photo, but then, not even locating in there, I instantly found that the Windows Update which was performed yesterday after po

:)

Abdulqadir Aliyev, May 14, 2022
  2. Bill Smithers, May 14, 2022
  3. WINSXS folder is eating up a lot of space in Server 2012R2

Hi All,

Hope all is well. i have a problem with my server 2012R2. i have increased the size of my drive C but still getting low disk space notification after several weeks and found out that WINSXS folder is eating too much space, it took 8GB from drive C:

i have done the steps accordingly that i found in google kindly see below but still i get a low disk space.

1) Disk Cleanup

= done with this but Windows Update Cleanup option is not showing up.

2) Get-WindowsFeature

Get-WindowsFeature | Where-Object -FilterScript {$_.Installed -Eq $FALSE} | Uninstall-WindowsFeature -remove

= done with this but it only gives me 1GB of saved space so apparently not that much to get rid of the low disk space notification.

3) dism /online /cleanup-image /AnalyzeComponentStore

dism /online /cleanup-image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /SPSuperseded

= done with this but it did not save some space even a bit.

Is there another way to compress winsxs folder in Server 2012R2?

Any suggestion is much appreciated and hopes i can fix this ASAP.

Thanks you so much and more power to this thread.

HeraldSison, May 14, 2022
  4. WinSxS and Servicing folders takes tons of disk space on Windows 10 after installing...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 14, 2022
Thema:

WinSxS and Servicing folders takes tons of disk space on Windows 10 after installing...

1. WinSxS and Servicing folders takes tons of disk space on Windows 10 after installing... - Similar Threads - WinSxS Servicing folders

2. WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinSxS folder: My 60gb Surface Go has a WinSxS folder that's nearly 6gb. Last time I tried to to save disc space it got bigger. How can I reclaim some of the 6gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsxs-folder/71c6c87a-87f6-443a-93aa-15ea379e7d0c
  3. WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinSxS folder: My 60gb Surface Go has a WinSxS folder that's nearly 6gb. Last time I tried to to save disc space it got bigger. How can I reclaim some of the 6gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsxs-folder/71c6c87a-87f6-443a-93aa-15ea379e7d0c
  4. WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WinSxS and Servicing folders takes tons of disk space on Windows 10 after installing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinSxS and Servicing folders takes tons of disk space on Windows 10 after installing...: Hi, I am Abdulqadir Aliyev, an Azerbaijani Windows User, and I recently lost a lot of disk space after installing just one Windows Update.After posting one question yesterday, Windows asked me to do a Windows Update. I updated it with no problem at all, but then realised it...
  6. WinSxS and Servicing folders takes tons of disk space on Windows 10 after installing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinSxS and Servicing folders takes tons of disk space on Windows 10 after installing...: Hi, I am Abdulqadir Aliyev, an Azerbaijani Windows User, and I recently lost a lot of disk space after installing just one Windows Update.After posting one question yesterday, Windows asked me to do a Windows Update. I updated it with no problem at all, but then realised it...
  7. Windows 10 taking > 100gb disk space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taking > 100gb disk space: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InsulineDion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knbw5t/windows_10_taking_100gb_disk_space/
  8. System files taking up a ton of space?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System files taking up a ton of space?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/katkoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hohbdl/system_files_taking_up_a_ton_of_space/
  9. WinSxS Folder in Windows Folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinSxS Folder in Windows Folder.: Are you given permission to delete WinSxS or "TrustedInstaller" will prevent you? Im just curious because will it just allow you to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsxs-folder-in-windows-folder/b894e678-1a16-4d4e-98ed-0c94e8e3afac
  10. CxUIUSvc Service taking up tons of CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CxUIUSvc Service taking up tons of CPU: I have noticed that my battery drains quickly and my fans spool up quite often. I monitored task manager and "CxUIUSvc Service" pops up to the top quite often with very high usage. Does anyone know what this service does and how I can limit its usage?...