Windows 10: Winthruster

Discus and support Winthruster in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I uninstall Winthruster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winthruster/2ed60768-f572-484a-a338-d7dbdcabff78 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterBrassington, May 31, 2019.

1. Winthruster

How do I uninstall Winthruster?

:)

PeterBrassington, May 31, 2019

2. Safe

Is the program WinThruster safe to use.

declan j ccarr, May 31, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    Atikmdag.sys causing huge problems during startup

Please check ASUS for BIOS updates.

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Winthruster [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Winthruster [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.
    An easy way to get remove these drivers is by using a restore point prior the installation.

Please uninstall this program and revert back the changes it made using a restore point or another system backup
    Code:
    Code:
    Start Menu\Programs\WinThruster	Public:Start Menu\Programs\WinThruster	Public
    Please uninstall ASUS software, it is known for causing BSODs

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

Winthruster [​IMG]

Winthruster [​IMG]

4. Samuria Win User

Winthruster

Trojan:Win32/Starter.R at every restart and several times after reboot

There is a problem in that you are showing a lot of cracks being used and either a pirated windows or office and you have hidden AlternateDataStream once you use cracks there is know way if they came with a free gift virus. There is a scanner specific for your malware

WinThruster is Downloading...

Samuria, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Winthruster

1. Winthruster - Similar Threads - Winthruster

2. remove Winthruster

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove Winthruster: how do I uninstall Winthruster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-winthruster/6b3a73f3-bcbc-423c-9fd6-7b7120968b7e
  3. winthrust

in Windows 10 Customization
    winthrust: How do I uninstall Winthrust from my computer. I try uninstall, it then asks if it can change my computer I say no is that right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winthrust/b727cf4b-51fb-4024-871f-8f585431505a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 199182