Windows 10: WintoUSB users -- Win 1809 fixed Customer service not dead yet !!

Discus and support WintoUSB users -- Win 1809 fixed Customer service not dead yet !! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys Got a reply from developers of wintousb Fixed problems with upgrading to work on win 1809 versions ........................... we have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Nov 20, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

WintoUSB users -- Win 1809 fixed Customer service not dead yet !!

Hi guys

Got a reply from developers of wintousb

Fixed problems with upgrading to work on win 1809 versions
    we have solved this problem in the latest version of WinToUSB, and now you can use WinToUSB and Windows 10 1809 to create Windows To Go USB drive.
    How To Fix Windows 10 1809 To Go dump_WppRecorder.sys BSOD?

Nice to see customer service isn't yet a thing youngsters only read about in History Books !!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 20, 2018
  2. jimbo45 Win User

WintoUSB users - 1809 update won't install even cloning system

Hi folks

Those of you making WindowstoGo using Wintousb software will be disappointed by this release

1) you can't create it via the install windows with the ISO or wim images
    2) clone current system fails on boot.
    3)macrium fix windows boot problems (which normally is excellent) doesn't fix it either

Hopefully wintousb will be updated soon

(I like Wintousb on an external SSD as I can have a totally separate language version of Office and Windows on it rather than keep messing about changing languages on several PC's (provided you've got a digital license the wintousb will boot activated from different machines.- At least it used to until 1809 !!).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Nov 20, 2018
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

1. WintoUSB users -- Win 1809 fixed Customer service not dead yet !! - Similar Threads - WintoUSB users 1809

2. Customer service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customer service?: My hp laptop logged me out, due to a update, and now I am required to login in but I forgot my password. I cannot reset my password because the device I am logged in on for that email verification is the device the update logged me out of. What should I do?I also called the...
  3. customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customer service: I need to know is there a way to get in touch with a person at Microsoft. My mother is having this problem trying to login to her computer for about two months now and we can't figure it out. If I could talk to a human we could fix it in five minutes. I've read all the...
  4. Customer Service

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Customer Service: I have a desktop linked up to an old Microsoft account that we no longer have access to. The desktop has updated itself and is asking for the password to this old account. The only options it gives me is to send an email to this same account I cannot access. Ive called 3...
  5. WinToUSB does not support Windows 10 1809?

WinToUSB does not support Windows 10 1809?: I just downloaded the latest free version of WinToUSB. Version4.5 (Build: Nov 19 2018) After I select my ISO and then pick an edition I get the following message. The free/trial version doesn't support Windows 10 1809 operating system.(0x0000010F09460000) I tried My MSDN...
  6. Hasleo Wintousb users Broken again

Hasleo Wintousb users Broken again: Hi folks Anybody using Hasleo Wintousb for creating Windows systems on bootable external USB devices (aka Ms Windows to go) -- the latest insider build of Windows (version 1809 build 18305.1003) breaks it again I'm afraid Pity as this is a good way of testing these builds on...
  7. WINTOUSB now effectively only paid versions available (windows 1809)

WINTOUSB now effectively only paid versions available (windows 1809): Hi there Any Wintousb users -- great product but the bad news is that for Windows release 1809 it's gone pay only - the free version continues to work for windows release 1803 and earlier but if you want to use this product with windows releases 1809 and higher (when they...
  8. WintoUSB users - 1809 update won't install even cloning system

WintoUSB users - 1809 update won't install even cloning system: Hi folks Those of you making WindowstoGo using Wintousb software will be disappointed by this release 1) you can't create it via the install windows with the ISO or wim images 2) clone current system fails on boot. 3)macrium fix windows boot problems (which normally is...
  9. Custom Tiles yet?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Tiles yet?: Greetings! Does anyone know of a way to customize the Tiles of Windows 10 like how it's currently possible when using OblyTile in Windows 8.1? While I'm really liking the concept of Tiles I, in general, do not like how they look like as everything end up a huge mess of...
  10. Epic fix by Samsung customer service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epic fix by Samsung customer service: Some of you may recall my last thread titled "Windows 10 download major fail." The error message I was getting, "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" was telling me there was a problem with the SSD. I thought it had locked itself and I just couldn't figure it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wintousb free trial window 1809

2. wintousb trail doesnt support windows 10

3. Get error message when using WinToUSB

4. wintousb doesnt support windows 10 1809