Windows 10: WinUI 3 apps - Why aren't the top borders colored?

Discus and support WinUI 3 apps - Why aren't the top borders colored? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kianworld [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kianworld, May 6, 2023.

1. WinUI 3 apps - Why aren't the top borders colored?

/u/kianworld, May 6, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsdev...i-3-preview-3/

Brink, May 6, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 2 for Windows 10

Source: Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 2 - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, May 6, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

WinUI 3 apps - Why aren't the top borders colored?

Microsoft introduces WinUI 3 Preview 1

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsdev...i-3-preview-1/

Brink, May 6, 2023
Thema:

WinUI 3 apps - Why aren't the top borders colored?

1. WinUI 3 apps - Why aren't the top borders colored? - Similar Threads - WinUI apps Why

2. WINUI 3 App Crash in Idle time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINUI 3 App Crash in Idle time: Dear Team,kindly, please support us as we are facing an Issue on one of our developed application as the Application always crash during Idle Time if no one is accessing the system or the computer and blow is our Issue,FYI, we are using the Last Microsoft.WindowsAppSDK, Last...
  3. WINUI 3 App Crash in Idle time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINUI 3 App Crash in Idle time: Dear Team,kindly, please support us as we are facing an Issue on one of our developed application as the Application always crash during Idle Time if no one is accessing the system or the computer and blow is our Issue,FYI, we are using the Last Microsoft.WindowsAppSDK, Last...
  4. WINUI 3 App Crash in Idle time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3: If you tuned in to this morning’s App Development Community Standup, you know that today we released WinUI 3 Preview 3. If you want to skip the summary and head straight to the release notes and installation instructions, you can find those here. New Features...
  6. A deep-dive into WinUI 3 in desktop apps for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A deep-dive into WinUI 3 in desktop apps for Windows 10: XAML Islands was our first solution to enable developers to use UWP XAML inside their desktop (Win32) apps. Within a couple of months after the release of XAML Islands, behavioral insights and customer interviews raised some signals about how developers were using it. We...
  7. Border Colors in iTunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Border Colors in iTunes: How do I change the border colors in iTunes. They''re gray and white now. I have a different computer, also running the latest Windows 10 updates, in which the iTunes borders are the same color as my other windows borders. I've tried everything in personalize settings....
  8. Microsoft introduces WinUI 3 Preview 1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces WinUI 3 Preview 1: Today at Microsoft Build 2020 the WinUI team is excited to announce the latest version of WinUI 3 available for public preview: WinUI 3 Preview 1. This preview expands the world of WinUI to an even wider audience of developers – the previously-released WinUI 3...
  9. Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/13ektx9ul2w31.png?width=883&format=png&auto=webp&s=33ace4ddffeba0aa850f2e4c08170b76ee57ca8b Is there any way to get rid of this colored border at the top? I have windows light theme enabled with borderless windows and it is visible in...
  10. colored window borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    colored window borders: Does anyone like the colored borders in W8.1 and the option to change their color? I do and notice W10 does not have that option. Do you think the RTM will bring that back? Thank you. 7878