Windows 10: winusb device driver

Discus and support winusb device driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a device I need to communicate with my PC and it turns out it needs to use winusb as the device driver. my windows 10 does not recognize that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BenMcKee1, Aug 24, 2020.

1. BenMcKee1 Win User

winusb device driver

I have a device I need to communicate with my PC and it turns out it needs to use winusb as the device driver. my windows 10 does not recognize that this is the driver needed and so does nothing. when I go outside to zadig to download the winusb driver my version of windows stops the download for me... i do not know how to override my windows security or whatever to allow this driver to be downloaded. anybody have recent winusb experience on a windows10 computer to tell me how to get it done?

thanks

:)

BenMcKee1, Aug 24, 2020
  2. garym123 Win User

Nokia Lumia 930 and 630 with windows phone 8,1 wont run on any Asus laptops

I wish I could offer more suggestions but the problem is with the Asus laptops and not the phones.

You could try seeing how the phones show up in the device manager and these steps but I doubt if WinUsb Device will show up in step 7

1.Plug in your device to the host system.

2.Open Device Manager and locate the device.

3.Right-click the device and select Update driver software... from the context menu.

4.In the wizard, select Browse my computer for driver software.

5.Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

6.From the list of device classes, select Universal Serial Bus devices.

7.The wizard displays WinUsb Device. Select it to load the driver.

garym123, Aug 24, 2020
  3. jmc_1 Win User
    Nokia lumia 520 driver not installed successfully

The first few steps go ok.

the list of devices offers usb controllers, not devices.

winusb device is not offered in the manufacturer/model list..

ps under wireless communication devices I found a long list of nokia phones, not including the lumia 520.

jmc_1, Aug 24, 2020
  4. garym123 Win User

winusb device driver

Where Can I Get a Good Copy of the WinUSB Driver??

Description: Windows Phone Other hardware software update released in May, 2012

Architecture: AMD64 , X86
    Classification: Drivers
    Supported products: Windows 7 , Windows Server 2008 R2 , Windows Vista

Supported languages: English

It is not corrupt. AMD64 applies to a 64-bit operating system while x86 applies to a 32-bit operating system

Try this:
    1. Plug in your device to the PC.

2. Open Device Manager and locate the device.

3. Right-click the device and select
    Update driver software... from the context menu.

4. In the wizard, select
    Browse my computer for driver software.

5. Select
    Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

6. From the list of device classes, select
    Universal Serial Bus devices.

7. The wizard displays
    WinUsb Device. Select it to load the driver.

garym123, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

winusb device driver

1. winusb device driver - Similar Threads - winusb device driver

2. How can I disable Zadig WinUSB drivers so that my actual Android device drivers will take over?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable Zadig WinUSB drivers so that my actual Android device drivers will take over?: I have my Android device drivers installed on my Windows 11 Pro, but to use a specific program with command prompt, I installed Zadig WinUSB drivers. Now when I connect my Android device, it doesn't want to enter file transfer mode. So I was wondering if there was a way to...
  3. How can I disable Zadig WinUSB drivers so that my actual Android device drivers will take over?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable Zadig WinUSB drivers so that my actual Android device drivers will take over?: I have my Android device drivers installed on my Windows 11 Pro, but to use a specific program with command prompt, I installed Zadig WinUSB drivers. Now when I connect my Android device, it doesn't want to enter file transfer mode. So I was wondering if there was a way to...
  4. How to repair Bluetooth Adapter drivers after replacing them with WinUSB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to repair Bluetooth Adapter drivers after replacing them with WinUSB?: Hey everyone,My device Specs are:Surface Pro 7, Windows 10AX201 Wireless Adapter + Bluetooth AdapterI was attempting to set up bluetooth passthrough for the Dolphin Emulator. Ended up using Zadig to change out the drivers without thinking, ended up replacing my bluetooth...
  5. How to repair Bluetooth Adapter drivers after replacing them with WinUSB?

How to repair Bluetooth Adapter drivers after replacing them with WinUSB?: Hey everyone,My device Specs are:Surface Pro 7, Windows 10AX201 Wireless Adapter + Bluetooth AdapterI was attempting to set up bluetooth passthrough for the Dolphin Emulator. Ended up using Zadig to change out the drivers without thinking, ended up replacing my bluetooth...
  6. How to repair Bluetooth Adapter drivers after replacing them with WinUSB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USB device prototype timeouts with WinUSB or HID drivers, works fine with libusb

USB device prototype timeouts with WinUSB or HID drivers, works fine with libusb: I'm trying to create a prototype for an USB 1.1 HID device using an Arudino board and a CH376 module. I have managed to write the Arduino code that sets the CH376 in device mode and handles all the USB transactions.As long as I declare the device as belonging to the "vendor...
  8. WinUSB- The USB controller is in a failed state...

WinUSB- The USB controller is in a failed state...: Hi,I was wondering, why does WinUSB give me this error when Im trying to check for usb errors?Everything seems to be ok under device manager and devices all work properly as well. Should I just ignore it?Im using Win10 Pro....
  9. How to install custom device driver winusb using commandline

How to install custom device driver winusb using commandline: Hi, I have created a custom usb device driver based on winusb. Now, i am trying to create a installer by calling commands within it. Please let me know the best method using cmd.exe. Thank you, Regards, Vijay...
  10. Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?

Any experience with WinUSB? Good? Bad? Best?: WinUSB - Linux, Rescue or Windows bootable USB without formatting 142984