Windows 10: winver #18362. identify the screens which show on start up.

Discus and support winver #18362. identify the screens which show on start up. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am confused about the win 10 welcome & lock screens. Are they the same thing? Please identify them for me. What I am calling the 'welcome' screen has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rcoombs, Jan 8, 2020.

1. rcoombs Win User

winver #18362. identify the screens which show on start up.

I am confused about the win 10 welcome & lock screens. Are they the same thing? Please identify them for me. What I am calling the 'welcome' screen has a small inset picture in the center. Can this inset be removed? TIA. rmhc.

:)

rcoombs, Jan 8, 2020
  2. rcoombs Win User

I am confused about the win 10 welcome & lock screens. Are they the same thing? Please identify them for me. What I am calling the 'welcome' screen has a small inset picture in the center. Can this inset be removed? TIA. rmhc.

rcoombs, Jan 8, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User

If you want to change the login screen user photo go Start > Settings > Accounts. Under Create you picture click either the camera to take a photo or Browse for one. Click the image you want and done.

If you want to change the Lock screen background image - Start > Settings > Personalization > click Lock screen, and under the Background drop down box you can either choose you own by clicking Picture and browsing for one or letting Windows post it's own image from the net by staying with Windows Spotlight or create your own slideshow.

Here's a tutorial on How to Change your Lock Screen Background in Windows 10

How to Change or Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10 / 8

sygnus21, Jan 8, 2020
  4. winver #18362. identify the screens which show on start up.

WINVER Windows 10.586.3

Hi Rickie,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

It is the license agreement which is agreed by users that they use Microsoft product. For more information I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R”.

• Type “winver”.

• You will get the pop up screen about the Windows 10 license, there I suggest you to click on
      “Microsoft software license terms” and go through the policy terms and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. winver #18362. identify the screens which show on start up. - Similar Threads - winver #18362 identify

2. Horse symbol showing up on start up screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Horse symbol showing up on start up screen: Why is my laptop turning on but then a horse symbol coming up? I press the power button and a horse comes up. I can’t get onto any type of settings or apps to see if it’s a Trojan or a virus, it’s not even loading the start up screen...
  3. Horse symbol showing up on start up screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Horse symbol showing up on start up screen: Why is my laptop turning on but then a horse symbol coming up? I press the power button and a horse comes up. I can’t get onto any type of settings or apps to see if it’s a Trojan or a virus, it’s not even loading the start up screen...
  4. Horse symbol showing up on start up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinVer?????????: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And it says, everything is "OK"But I don't believe, it is?And this, is proof of it:What is the latest version of Windows?Latest...
  6. Winver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Winver: I am having activation problems. I just ran 'Winver', and got a small window which shows'user name'at the bottom. How should I connect this laptop to my MS user account, and will this help my activation problem?...
  7. Winver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winver: Hi, I upgraded 3 PC's to 2004 19041.264. When I go to Winver, 2 of them say (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation and 1 of them says (C) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. I'm not bothered about fixing it. I just find it weird considering 2004 was released in 2020. All 3 PC's were...
  8. No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362: I have an older HP/CPQ system running pretty well, surprisingly so, with Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362, except for the now-notorious Audio Device issues. I see another long thread here about the devices I am dealing with but just due to idosyncrasies of the way...
  9. Wallpaper shows up on start screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper shows up on start screen: I have changed wallpaper on my PC with Windows 10 but this wallpaper started to show up on the start screen. I don’t like it and prefer background that I used to have....
  10. WinVer

in Windows 10 Support
    WinVer: What is the new WinVer I am not sure mine is right Thanks [img] 50139