Windows 10: Winver 1903 is there a homegroup option?

Discus and support Winver 1903 is there a homegroup option? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is the sharing method for files and computers after Windows removed the Homegroup option?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tendiva, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Tendiva Win User

Winver 1903 is there a homegroup option?

What is the sharing method for files and computers after Windows removed the Homegroup option?

:)

Tendiva, Sep 21, 2019

2. HomeGroup sharing stability

Thanks for updating us on the result of recreating the homegroup network. SInce the issue is still occurring, we suggest that you follow the steps below to run the automated homegroup troubleshooter available in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key + X to open the quick link menu and from the list of options select
      Control Panel.
    • Once Control Panel is open, select Network and Internet
      from the options provided.
    • Under Network and Internet select the option HomeGroup and then on the lower portion look for the option labeled " Start the HomeGroup troubleshooter".
    The automated troubleshooter will detect errors within the homegroup and attempt to automatically correct any error that can cause the homegroup network to not function as intended.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 21, 2019
  3. HOMEGROUP

Hello,

For us to better assist you with your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your devices. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting? Kindly send us a screenshot.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, make sure that the folder you've created is shared to your Windows 10 machine, we suggest checking this
    article
    for more information about sharing libraries using HomeGroup.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Homegroup issue

Hi Ron,

Conflicts with the HomeGroup settings is one of the possible reasons why your Windows 10 computer is not able to connect to the Homegroup. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try running the
    Homegroup troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Eric Ber, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Winver 1903 is there a homegroup option? - Similar Threads - Winver 1903 homegroup

2. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinVer?????????: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And it says, everything is "OK"But I don't believe, it is?And this, is proof of it:What is the latest version of Windows?Latest...
  3. Winver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Winver: I am having activation problems. I just ran 'Winver', and got a small window which shows'user name'at the bottom. How should I connect this laptop to my MS user account, and will this help my activation problem?...
  4. Winver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winver: I am having activation problems. I just ran 'Winver', and got a small window which shows'user name'at the bottom. How should I connect this laptop to my MS user account, and will this help my activation problem?...
  5. Winver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winver: Hi, I upgraded 3 PC's to 2004 19041.264. When I go to Winver, 2 of them say (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation and 1 of them says (C) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. I'm not bothered about fixing it. I just find it weird considering 2004 was released in 2020. All 3 PC's were...
  6. taskbar color (winver 1903)

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar color (winver 1903): Hello, So I decided to change my theme today. When I did, my taskbar changed to a color I don't like. The problem? I don't have access to change it to a color of my choice. Why? Please see attached screenshot. 152302
  7. taskbar color (winver 1903)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    taskbar color (winver 1903): Hello, So I decided to change my theme today. When I did, my taskbar changed to a color I don't like. The problem? I don't have access to change it to a color of my choice. Why? Please see attached screenshot. 152302
  8. Homegroup is showing up on 1903 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup is showing up on 1903 ?: [img] huh what ? I had the idea that homegroup went away altogether. However I see I can give access to "homegroup" How do I determine if my computer belongs to a homegroup or ? Is there a place in the computer that will tie a familur thing to a homegroup like does my...
  9. Windows 10 pro winver 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro winver 1903: Hi , After downloading the latest windows that is 1903 its showing some updates but not able to download from "check for update". Also tried the creation media but not succeed. I tired all the steps which are available on block like enable disable and restarting services....
  10. WinVer

in Windows 10 Support
    WinVer: What is the new WinVer I am not sure mine is right Thanks [img] 50139

Users found this page by searching for:

1. homegroup windows 10 1903

2. homegroup settings windows 10 1903

3. homegroup settings 1903

4. homegroup win 10 1903,
  5. homegroup 1903,
  6. homegroup missing win 10 ver 1903,
  7. how do i add homegroup to win 10 1908 build?,
  8. homegroup version 1903 windows,
  9. homegroup in windows 10 1903,
  10. homegroup missing windows 10 version 1903,
  11. connect to homegroup pc in windows 10 version 1903,