Windows 10: [Winver] pre-typed in the RUN box on some computers, others not

Discus and support [Winver] pre-typed in the RUN box on some computers, others not in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have noticed that on some of my computers that when I hit Start Run "winver" is pre-typed in the run box and others computers do not do that , just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by meebers, Feb 12, 2020.

1. meebers Win User

[Winver] pre-typed in the RUN box on some computers, others not

I have noticed that on some of my computers that when I hit Start Run "winver" is pre-typed in the run box and others computers do not do that , just wondering *sarc

:)

meebers, Feb 12, 2020

2. WINVER Windows 10.586.3

Hi Rickie,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

It is the license agreement which is agreed by users that they use Microsoft product. For more information I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R”.

• Type “winver”.

• You will get the pop up screen about the Windows 10 license, there I suggest you to click on
      “Microsoft software license terms” and go through the policy terms and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Dialog Boxes constantly flash on and off

Hi,

To check Windows 10 Build version you may follow the steps below:

• Win + R. Open up the run command with the Win + R key combo.
    • Launch winver. Simply type in winver into the run command text box and hit OK. That is it. You should now see a dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration information.
    Thank you.

Karina Aris, Feb 12, 2020
  4. [Winver] pre-typed in the RUN box on some computers, others not

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

[Winver] pre-typed in the RUN box on some computers, others not

1. [Winver] pre-typed in the RUN box on some computers, others not - Similar Threads - Winver pre typed

2. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinVer?????????: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And it says, everything is "OK"But I don't believe, it is?And this, is proof of it:What is the latest version of Windows?Latest...
  3. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinVer?????????: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And it says, everything is "OK"But I don't believe, it is?And this, is proof of it:What is the latest version of Windows?Latest...
  4. Winver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Winver: I am having activation problems. I just ran 'Winver', and got a small window which shows'user name'at the bottom. How should I connect this laptop to my MS user account, and will this help my activation problem?...
  5. Winver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winver: I am having activation problems. I just ran 'Winver', and got a small window which shows'user name'at the bottom. How should I connect this laptop to my MS user account, and will this help my activation problem?...
  6. Winver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't type in some of Windows Search boxes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't type in some of Windows Search boxes.: So I've been having a problem where I can't type in certain search boxes.For example the one on the side of the Start menu or in the definitions menu and many others images for the examples.I did the "Index and search" troubleshoot and it told me that it was not working, then...
  8. Run dialog box typed history

in Windows 10 Support
    Run dialog box typed history: Good evening, just a simple question, I use to have the history of my previous typed "cmd" in the run dialog box Can you tell me how to have back this helpful behaviour? thank you 160164
  9. Winver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winver: Hi, I upgraded 3 PC's to 2004 19041.264. When I go to Winver, 2 of them say (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation and 1 of them says (C) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. I'm not bothered about fixing it. I just find it weird considering 2004 was released in 2020. All 3 PC's were...
  10. WinVer

in Windows 10 Support
    WinVer: What is the new WinVer I am not sure mine is right Thanks [img] 50139