Windows 10: Winver shows Windows 10 licensed to an old e-mail address

Discus and support Winver shows Windows 10 licensed to an old e-mail address in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a Surface Pro 3 many years ago and it has been through several OS updates/upgrades and continues to do so with no problems, however I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JonathanAbbess, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Winver shows Windows 10 licensed to an old e-mail address

I bought a Surface Pro 3 many years ago and it has been through several OS updates/upgrades and continues to do so with no problems, however I noticed that the winver program displays an old e-mail address where it says "This product is licensed under the Microsoft Software Licence Terms to:" followed by the old address. I have updated my Microsoft Account details to the new address years ago!.

How do I change the e-mail address displayed by winver?

I would like to emphasise that this is not causing any problems now; but I would like to ensure that I don't get problems if I need to reinstall for some reason in the future.

:)

JonathanAbbess, Oct 4, 2020

2. windows mail e-mail addresses

My contact list correctly shows e-mail addresses, When I write a new e-mail I input the first letter of the addressee for the "To" box, but a wrong e-mail address also comes up and can inadvertantly be put in. I cannot find how to delete this address or
    edit any address. I have seen others have had the same problem. I have tried many times but lack of knowledge seems to be the problem.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC.

RODNEYBENNETT1, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Nimrod46 Win User
    Deleting old e-mail addresses

Despite having only one current e-mail address per person in the People app when I type a name in the To box of Mail for Windows an old e-mail address occasionally appears as well as the current (correct) one. How do I locate these old addresses and delete
    them?

Nimrod46, Oct 4, 2020
  4. labrady Win User

Winver shows Windows 10 licensed to an old e-mail address

Deleting BBC e-mail addresses

I have a Windows 7 HTC Radar phone.

Someone sent an e-mail to my Road Runner inbox with 50 BCC addresses.

When I go to send an e-mail now and type the first letter, they now show as possible suggestions on who to e-mail.

How do I remove these so I don't have to cull through to find the people I have listed as my contacts-which is just 12-13.

None of these BCC names are listed in my Hotmail, Outlook, Road Runner, or Windows Live Contact lists on PC

Thanks for any help in advance.

labrady, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Winver shows Windows 10 licensed to an old e-mail address

1. Winver shows Windows 10 licensed to an old e-mail address - Similar Threads - Winver shows licensed

2. Help with Windows 10 Mail and People e-mail addresses

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with Windows 10 Mail and People e-mail addresses: For some reason that neither my wife nor I understand, e-mails that she forwards to me from her Android phone show the Sender as "My Info." Now when I begin to address an e-mail to her and type the first few letters of her name, My Info appears in the address line. The full...
  3. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  4. Deleting old e-mail addresses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting old e-mail addresses: Despite having only one current e-mail address per person in the People app when I type a name in the To box of Mail for Windows an old e-mail address occasionally appears as well as the current correct one. How do I locate these old addresses and delete them?...
  5. Wrong E-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong E-mail address: We got a new laptop today. We used an e-mail account yahoo, which has a letter missing. But we registered the office with the right e-mail addressyahoo. We cannot remove the wrong account. The only option is Manage. It only allows us to remove the correct e-mail address. I...
  6. misspelled e- mail address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    misspelled e- mail address.: How do I correct a misspelled? Microsoft popup keeps telling me my e-mail address needs to be corrected but it won`t let me . All I`m changing is one letter but it says it`s not available....
  7. old E mail address

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    old E mail address: Hi If I want To chance something in my Microsoft account and old no longer existing E mail adres appears .How can I remove this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-e-mail-address/7e3a59e2-5dcb-4951-aa84-4a0428aee1ae"
  8. Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up: Hi I have had some problems with my main e-mail address lately. I have 2 addresses, but my main one is not showing up in the mail application, however, it shows up in the accounts section. The only way I can access it is to sign into google.com and then it is okay. How...
  9. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...
  10. E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook: Why has my other e mail address been dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook. I use Hotmail as my primary and blueyonder as my other which is a virgin e mail [Original subject: E mail]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. llc@hotmail.com