Windows 10: winver wrong copyright

Discus and support winver wrong copyright in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Someone should update it, Is it same in the Windows 2004? I use Win+R and winver. I have the latest update of 1909.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dominik Bodnár, Jun 19, 2020.

1. winver wrong copyright

Someone should update it, Is it same in the Windows 2004? I use Win+R and winver. I have the latest update of 1909. winver wrong copyright 15089a8e-e2c0-44e3-9a1b-1428b7415ae6?upload=true.png

:)

Dominik Bodnár, Jun 19, 2020

2. WINVER Windows 10.586.3

Hi Rickie,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

It is the license agreement which is agreed by users that they use Microsoft product. For more information I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R”.

• Type “winver”.

• You will get the pop up screen about the Windows 10 license, there I suggest you to click on
      “Microsoft software license terms” and go through the policy terms and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 19, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Winver

Yep. That's my point. I'm wondering about the legitimacy of the Windows installation, given also the wrong copyright date in winver.

NavyLCDR, Jun 19, 2020
  4. winver wrong copyright

Something went wrong 0xA00F425D error while accessing Camera app in Windows 10

@Alexandr,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• What troubleshooting steps did you tried?
    • Did you tried all troubleshooting steps I have suggested in my earlier post?
    • Is this issue started recently? If yes, from when exactly this started?
    • Is your PC up to date with Windows Updates? Press Widows logo key + R to open run command. Type Winver and hit Enter key. Now see the version and build number.
    Give us above details to analyze the issue and guide you accordingly.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

winver wrong copyright

1. winver wrong copyright - Similar Threads - winver wrong copyright

2. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinVer?????????: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And it says, everything is "OK"But I don't believe, it is?And this, is proof of it:What is the latest version of Windows?Latest...
  3. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinVer?????????: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And it says, everything is "OK"But I don't believe, it is?And this, is proof of it:What is the latest version of Windows?Latest...
  4. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Winver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Winver: I am having activation problems. I just ran 'Winver', and got a small window which shows'user name'at the bottom. How should I connect this laptop to my MS user account, and will this help my activation problem?...
  6. Winver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winver: I am having activation problems. I just ran 'Winver', and got a small window which shows'user name'at the bottom. How should I connect this laptop to my MS user account, and will this help my activation problem?...
  7. Winver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Copyright

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Copyright: If I use Windows as my OS in a YouTube video, can it be claimed for Copyright. In addition if I use any windows apps, can that be claimed for Copyright? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-copyright/db094e7c-db99-4247-8b2d-48b7c2514b79
  9. Winver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winver: Hi, I upgraded 3 PC's to 2004 19041.264. When I go to Winver, 2 of them say (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation and 1 of them says (C) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. I'm not bothered about fixing it. I just find it weird considering 2004 was released in 2020. All 3 PC's were...
  10. WinVer

in Windows 10 Support
    WinVer: What is the new WinVer I am not sure mine is right Thanks [img] 50139