Windows 10: WinVer?????????

Discus and support WinVer????????? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 3, 2022.

1. WinVer?????????

My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And it says, everything is "OK"But I don't believe, it is?And this, is proof of it:What is the latest version of Windows?Latest release 21H2 10.0.19044.1503 January 25, 2022After, running winver. This is, what I get.What can I do, to correct it?When Windows Update, says I'm OK? This, is crazy! Thank you, for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 3, 2022

2. WINVER Windows 10.586.3

Hi Rickie,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

It is the license agreement which is agreed by users that they use Microsoft product. For more information I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R”.

• Type “winver”.

• You will get the pop up screen about the Windows 10 license, there I suggest you to click on
      “Microsoft software license terms” and go through the policy terms and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 3, 2022
  3. WINVER - How to hack Windows into reporting a different version number?

I've giving up trying to ORCA an .msi installer to allow software to install on W2K3 (v5.2). It take so much time and effort.

What about a simpler way? Just hack or replace a dll so that winver reports XP SP3 rather than W2K3 SP2. Then all XP software will load on my workstation. Including .exe installers.

Does anyone know how to do this? Must say, didnt find any useful tips after googling.

PS. pls dont suggest "right click properties run as..." This questions is for installers that are bombing saying "windows unknown" etc.

Completely Bonkers, Feb 3, 2022
  4. WinVer?????????

Windows 10 Suddenly Starts to Lag

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus program?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the suggested steps on this article
    on how to improve the performance of your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 3, 2022
Thema:

WinVer?????????

1. WinVer????????? - Similar Threads - WinVer

2. Saving PDF file on windows 11 isn't creating icon. Winver 22H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving PDF file on windows 11 isn't creating icon. Winver 22H2.: Hello Helpful Community,I am having a strange issue where I save a PDF file to my desktop, however the icon does not appear on my desktop. Suddenly, the icon will appear on the desktop after opening a fresh "File Explorer" screen. If I have File Explorer open before saving...
  3. Saving PDF file on windows 11 isn't creating icon. Winver 22H2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving PDF file on windows 11 isn't creating icon. Winver 22H2.: Hello Helpful Community,I am having a strange issue where I save a PDF file to my desktop, however the icon does not appear on my desktop. Suddenly, the icon will appear on the desktop after opening a fresh "File Explorer" screen. If I have File Explorer open before saving...
  4. File Explorer Vertical Spacing Bug WinVer 22H2 - Build 19045.2311

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Vertical Spacing Bug WinVer 22H2 - Build 19045.2311: I have tried unsuccessfully to fix this problem in File Explorer. Vertical spacing becomes far too large -especially when using Extra Large Icons view. What's odd is that if I open a folder that has a large number of items, and scroll down to where the initial icons are no...
  5. File Explorer Vertical Spacing Bug WinVer 22H2 - Build 19045.2311

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Vertical Spacing Bug WinVer 22H2 - Build 19045.2311: I have tried unsuccessfully to fix this problem in File Explorer. Vertical spacing becomes far too large -especially when using Extra Large Icons view. What's odd is that if I open a folder that has a large number of items, and scroll down to where the initial icons are no...
  6. File Explorer Vertical Spacing Bug WinVer 22H2 - Build 19045.2311

7. Windows 10 Winver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Winver: Hello, can someone please make a copy of their Winver folder and upload it to some downloader website and send me a link.I am looking for the Windows 10 Winver and I saw tutorials on how to change the logo and everything, but it is too complicated for me.Please help, thanks :...
  8. Windows 10 Winver

Windows 10 Winver: Hello, can someone please make a copy of their Winver folder and upload it to some downloader website and send me a link.I am looking for the Windows 10 Winver and I saw tutorials on how to change the logo and everything, but it is too complicated for me.Please help, thanks :...
  9. So I just downloaded the 1903 winver and now my wifi is not working during setup and after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I just downloaded the 1903 winver and now my wifi is not working during setup and after...: How do I fix this because its only showing I can use ethernet and there is no ethernet in my room! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-just-downloaded-the-1903-winver-and-now-my/3c1664cf-d763-412f-95b7-2732747dcdb0
  10. So I just downloaded the 1903 winver and now my wifi is not working during setup and after...

So I just downloaded the 1903 winver and now my wifi is not working during setup and after...: How do I fix this because its only showing I can use ethernet and there is no ethernet in my room! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-just-downloaded-the-1903-winver-and-now-my/3c1664cf-d763-412f-95b7-2732747dcdb0