Windows 10: Winword.exe blockerad från att göra otillåtna ändringar

Discus and support Winword.exe blockerad från att göra otillåtna ändringar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hej! Får meddelandet från Skydd mot virus & hot att ”Otillåtna ändringar blockerades”. ”Reglerad mappåtkomst blockerade WINWORD. EXE från att göra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GöranAnderssonLabb, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Winword.exe blockerad från att göra otillåtna ändringar

Hej!
    Får meddelandet från Skydd mot virus & hot att ”Otillåtna ändringar blockerades”.
    ”Reglerad mappåtkomst blockerade WINWORD. EXE från att göra ändringar”.
    Har efter att nyligen ha återställt Windows 10 återinstallerat mitt Office 2013.
    Word bär sig lite konstigt åt ibland. Funderar därför på om WINWORD. EXE är till för att rätta fel i Office 2013 men vågar inte lita på att det är så.
    Finns det någon som har kunskap om detta och kan ge mig råd.
    Tacksam för svar. GÖRAN

:)

GöranAnderssonLabb, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Auskart Win User

Wordpad and Winword

Wordpad and Winword have stop working, have scanned system for Viruses and Malware with no detections.

Auskart, Nov 19, 2019
  3. WINWORD

Had to get a new sign in for Windows from tech. Now my winword and RUNDLL.exe is not working. Cannot get into any of my word documents

JASIN KILL KING, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Winword.exe blockerad från att göra otillåtna ändringar

Ras phonebook

Hi,

After upgrading to Windows 10, I copied my ras book and pasted to my roaming profile.

The problem I have is that when I click on my network icon, I do not see my dial up/vpn list.

I have checked many a post and rebooted my machine several times to no avail.

Can someone help please.

Louis Doep 1965, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Winword.exe blockerad från att göra otillåtna ändringar

1. Winword.exe blockerad från att göra otillåtna ändringar - Similar Threads - Winword exe blockerad

2. .exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe: So i was not able to run Amd.exe . To do so i went to regedit and under Hkey class root .exe i changed the value .exe to “%1” %* but the mistake i made was i did not gave a space after “%1”. So after i restarted my pc i am anot able to open any .exe files i tried...
  3. Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo: My W10 Mail is fed by Yahoo but Mail always lags behind so I want to use ATT/Yahoo as my email. How do I make this change? 131339
  4. WinWord - Make changes to this system?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WinWord - Make changes to this system?: I have recently (finally) changed to Window 10 on my desktop. When opening any of my Office 15 applications, the application opens and then disappears. It does not show on the Task bar, or 2nd monitor. (configured for 2 monitors). I have double clicked on a DOC file and...
  5. Windows 10 stuck att boot logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck att boot logo: Hi i just turned my pc from sleep it didnt turn on so i restarted it and now it wont boot it gets to winows logo and stands there nothing happens[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-att-boot-logo/faec1377-6288-43e5-ada1-13e8b8cef6a1
  6. Do att have free security for their customer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do att have free security for their customer: do ATT have free security for their customer if so how can I get it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/do-att-have-free-security-for-their-customer/26b23749-539a-4de4-a788-62dedd4ee54d
  7. W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo: Directly after 1709 completed ATT/Yahoo Mail’s frame appeared but not the actual mail! Mysterious! 95788
  8. Wordpad and Winword

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wordpad and Winword: Wordpad and Winword have stop working, have scanned system for Viruses and Malware with no detections. 47087
  9. ABBYY crashes Office 16, Winword and Excel on Win10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    ABBYY crashes Office 16, Winword and Excel on Win10: This documents a problem not posted but solved by a friend. I'm posting it because when he called MS for help the solution was the first thing the tech suggested and I could find no reference to it on this site or anywhere else; therefore, it must occur often and should...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...