Windows 10: WinX DVD Author

Discus and support WinX DVD Author in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to uninstall WinX DVD Author. I get a msg that a file is missing and unable to uninstall. Need help...not very savvy.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chas mood, Sep 25, 2019.

1. chas mood Win User

WinX DVD Author

How to uninstall WinX DVD Author. I get a msg that a file is missing and unable to uninstall. Need help...not very savvy.

:)

chas mood, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Burn DVD Windows 10

Hi Michael,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask a few questions:

• How and from where did you download
      the WinX DVD author?

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Roan T, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Ang087 Win User
    Question about Microsoft Security Essentials and WinX DVD Author for Windows 10

After talking to Dell which is the maker of my laptop, I've decided to upgrade to Windows 10. I un-hid KB3035583 and downloaded it again. I have Dell 15 R Special Edition 7520 with Windows 7 Home Premium SP1. It meets all the requirements except touch screen
    capable which is fine with me since I use a Dell wireless mouse with my laptop.

Dell was able to answer most questions, but I'm still unclear on a few. I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials. Of course, I won't be able to use that with Windows 10. Dell wasn't sure if Windows Defender would be all I need with Windows 10. So, I want
    to find out if I need more than that. From what I've read about Windows 10, however, I shouldn't need any other antivirus program other than Windows Defender. Is this correct?

My other question has to do with DVD Makers. I know that I will no longer have Windows DVD Maker when I upgrade to Windows 10. I understand that I will still be able to burn DVD (ISOs) but this won't include different themes or Menus that come with Windows
    DVD Maker.

I found a free program that I've already installed on my laptop called WinX DVD Author. It contains different themes and menus and burns and finishes the DVD where it will be ready to play on any DVD Player. It states on the website that the free program
    will be compatible with Windows 10.

When I upgrade to Windows 10, will this program still be on my laptop or will I have to download and reinstall it? Here is the link to WinX DVD Author so you can see the free software and in case someone else may wish to use it if they also make DVDs:

Windows 10: WinX DVD Author - Free DVD Maker, Free DVD Burner Software

I make videos for my family from old VHS tapes of Holiday gatherings and events from the past. Thanks for answers and appreciate your time. WinX DVD Author :)

Ang087, Sep 25, 2019
  4. WinX DVD Author

How to Burn a DVD in Windows 10?

What about trying 3-rd DVD burning software?
    WinX DVD Author
    is great. I had once used it to burn my friend's birthday party video to DVD disc. I played the DVD with my DVD player. The quality is very good.

This wikihow article: 3 Ways to Burn a Movie - wikiHow gives a tutorial of how burn a DVD on Windows with WinX DVD Author (Method 1).

BriefaWhite, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

WinX DVD Author

1. WinX DVD Author - Similar Threads - WinX DVD Author

2. WINX folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINX folders: After the latest update from Microsoft, ALL the WINX folders all users have been deleted. Where are they now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winx-folders/afb5d058-4680-4cd8-ad7c-b823e84ac233
  3. down load winx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    down load winx: Can't down load winex ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/down-load-winx/c079db1a-2795-43e9-8469-5810c012df65
  4. Authorization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Authorization: For certain functions I get :not authorized...". I am the owner and the only one who uses this computer. How can I change authorization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/authorization/7d7be0ce-3047-4246-b06d-9cbd61c913e5
  5. WinX's Shortcuts

WinX's Shortcuts: WinX is 1 of your best friends in Win10. Ironic includes Run & accesses items without Run, anymore. Anyway, WinX has K/B shortcuts, you don't even need to bother opening your 'good friend'; know the shortcuts, instead . WinX+the underlined letters Above the red dots & voila...
  6. authorization

authorization: hello! how can it be that MY authorization IS from1 day to another changend??? I DINT CHANGE ANYTHING & NOW I CANT WORK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/authorization/3aa067be-79d0-450e-ac3b-fc1dbd9e1d3b
  7. WinX menu duplicates

WinX menu duplicates: After recovering my computer, the WinX menu is displaying duplicates of most items: task manager, powershell, run, etc... Does anyone know how to correct this? Thanks, in advance!...
  8. want to make ISO file for winx backup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want to make ISO file for winx backup.: I want to make a backup ISO file of my Windows 10 installation USB. When I built my PC, I opted to purchase a DOWNLOADABLE USB installation of WINX Home, directly from Microsoft store (6/2/19). I simply followed instructions to immediately burn Flash drive image using a...
  9. Personalize admin Menu WinX and hotkeys

Personalize admin Menu WinX and hotkeys: Hello, The method to personalize this menu is well known (manually or with a tool like WinXMenuEditorRelease from WinAero). But I didn't find the way to personalize the hotkey letter for an existing or a new shortcut (the hotkey is indicated with the underlined letter)....
  10. authors

in Windows 10 Support
    authors: Hello I have noticed that some of my files have as author, my name while others have the name of the PC which is, us. Why are they different and how can I change them to be the same? Does it make a difference as far as sharing goes. Thank you 26447

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winx dvd author