Windows 10: winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

Discus and support winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by soda, May 30, 2018.

1. soda Win User

winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error

"winx86.exe - Application Error
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).
    Click OK to close the application"

I click OK and it keeps popping up with this

:)

2. Deepika Gowda Win User

BtAssist1.exe Application Error- the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about connect the Bluetooth device on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• When exactly you get the above error message?
    • What exactly happens when you try to connect the Bluetooth device?
    • Were you able to detect the Bluetooth device in Device Manager?

This issue might have occurred if:

• There is a previous installation of the same application on the machine and you try to install a newer version.
    • There are registry corruptions related to the application during upgrade.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan, System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Refer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Step 2: I suggest you to run Microsoft Safety Scanner
    which help to remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Note: Data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential for data loss.

Step 3: If your Bluetooth device cannot be enabled or is missing from Settings, it is possible that your drivers are misconfigured.

I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R
    on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

My Bluetooth cannot be enabled or
    is missing

Hope it helps. Try the and get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, May 30, 2018
  3. Sharathgn Win User
    CNEXT.exe - Application Error 0xc000007b

Hello,

When I am launching Catia V5 I found below error and I couldn't able to open Catia SW.

Please help to resolve the Issue.

--------------------------

CNEXT.exe - Application Error

---------------------------

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

OK

Sharathgn, May 30, 2018
Thema:

winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

1. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b) - Similar Threads - winx86 exe Application

2. error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 0xc000007b: I've been wanting to try to develop a game, so I installed Unity 2018.2. It worked and then I got the update for windows 10. (I was previously using Windows 10, I am fairly certain this is the cause) I just recently downloaded the Unity 2018.3 beta. It doesn't work either. It...
  3. win10 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 0xc000007b error: So far only see one thread works, but the link was invalid such a long time later. Any other successful experience? srijakorampalli http://www.mediafire.com/download/uoerry9395pzeza/Corre%C3%A7%C3%A3o+erro+0xc000007b+%282%29.rar go to the above link download the .rar...
  4. Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application: so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  5. the annoying 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the annoying 0xc000007b error: hi . i ve recently installed a windows 10 and every time i try to run a game this error happens 0xc000007b and i ve directx 12 & netframe 4.5 or 4.6 idk " latest version " & and the VCredist and i ve done every thing to do with the "DLL"s move them to system32 and to syswow ....
  6. 0xc000007b Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b Error: I upgraded to Windows 10 today with no major issues. However, I have been receiving the 0xc000007b error for ColorUService and APSDaemon.exe at start up. I receive the same error when launching Origin from EA Games and any related game. I talked to the techs at EA Games...
  7. BSOD and 0xc000007b boot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and 0xc000007b boot error: I'm having an almost identical problem, but I cannot even reach a command prompt. This has been a stable system until this morning, now the BSOD shows that \Windows\System32\Drivers\aswVmm.sys (part of Avast Internet Security) is causing the 0xc000007b boot error... Doesn't...
  8. Error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error 0xc000007b: I upgraded to Windows 10 today with no major issues. However, I have been receiving the 0xc000007b ? what happend, thank you for your solutions ? 15508
  9. Getting "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

Getting "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)": What is up Tenforums? It has been quite a long time since I came for some actual support :P. Some of you may know who I am from SevenForums from a looooong time ago. But anyway, as the title suggests, I've been constantly getting this error while trying to run some...
  10. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).: Hi there, I have windows 10 installed and I have also installed the finale 2014 demo. I am getting an error on launch of the application. It seems to be the only application that cannot run. The error is: "The application was unable to start correctly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winx86.exe download4

2. Windows 10: winx86.exe