Windows 10: winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

Discus and support winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by soda, May 30, 2018.

1. soda Win User

winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error

"winx86.exe - Application Error
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).
    Click OK to close the application"

I click OK and it keeps popping up with this

:)

2. BtAssist1.exe Application Error- the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about connect the Bluetooth device on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• When exactly you get the above error message?
    • What exactly happens when you try to connect the Bluetooth device?
    • Were you able to detect the Bluetooth device in Device Manager?

This issue might have occurred if:

• There is a previous installation of the same application on the machine and you try to install a newer version.
    • There are registry corruptions related to the application during upgrade.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan, System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Refer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Step 2: I suggest you to run Microsoft Safety Scanner
    which help to remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Note: Data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential for data loss.

Step 3: If your Bluetooth device cannot be enabled or is missing from Settings, it is possible that your drivers are misconfigured.

I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R
    on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

My Bluetooth cannot be enabled or
    is missing

Hope it helps. Try the and get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, May 30, 2018
  3. Sharathgn Win User
    CNEXT.exe - Application Error 0xc000007b

Hello,

When I am launching Catia V5 I found below error and I couldn't able to open Catia SW.

Please help to resolve the Issue.

--------------------------

CNEXT.exe - Application Error

---------------------------

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

OK

Sharathgn, May 30, 2018
Thema:

winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

1. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b) - Similar Threads - winx86 exe Application

2. EpicGamesLauncher.exe - Application Error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EpicGamesLauncher.exe - Application Error 0xc000007b: So this solution started when I download Epic Games *again* after a long time. I tried every method from reinstall, update driver, DirectX, .NET, etc but none worked. If anyone has a solution to this please reply to this. Thanks...
  3. EpicGamesLauncher.exe - Application Error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EpicGamesLauncher.exe - Application Error 0xc000007b: So this solution started when I download Epic Games *again* after a long time. I tried every method from reinstall, update driver, DirectX, .NET, etc but none worked. If anyone has a solution to this please reply to this. Thanks...
  4. application error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application error 0xc000007b: hey, i have this error on a few games. its happen when i try to open it.. I tried to reinstall the game+the launcher+update my windows+download files that maybe i didnt have but nothing helped. i need your help please...
  5. application error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error 0xc000007b: I downloaded a few games from epic games launcher, the problem is that when i try to launch them i have this error: "application error 0xc000007b" I tried everything possible to fix it but nothing helps me... how can i solve this problem? Message #-general "...
  6. Application Error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Error 0xc000007b: when i am opening GTA 5 original version from epic games launcher application error is showing.. what can i do for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-0xc000007b/c9ff7f77-c53a-4843-9a70-acaadb4263d7
  7. application error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error 0xc000007b: after installing battlefield hardline and metal gear solid v phantom pain application error appears 0xc000007b. help me fix it . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-0xc000007b/f14f3a57-85ae-4c77-a11e-d578bf522ff2
  8. Application error -0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application error -0xc000007b: [ATTACH] I m getting the error while launching the game GTA V, I have reinstalled several times, but not getting anyone gave me a solution, as soon as possible!...
  9. Error 0xc000007b when executing an .exe file

Error 0xc000007b when executing an .exe file: I am trying to run an .exe file but it comes up with that error. When I first got it, it wanted me to install MSVCP140D.dll, vcruntime140d.dll, and ucrtbased.dll, so I downloaded them off dll-files and put them in system32 and syswow64, also I installed Windows SDK. Now it is...
  10. Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application

Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application: so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cnext.exe application error when i start catia v5

2. btassist1.exe error

3. winx86.exe download4

4. Windows 10: winx86.exe