Windows 10: WinXP Inside VMwear

Discus and support WinXP Inside VMwear in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hey guys, Hope everyone is going well! Just a quick question, I'm trying to set up a printer for my dad inside a windows xp VM. However, the printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by new11, Jun 29, 2021.

1. new11 Win User

WinXP Inside VMwear

Hey guys, Hope everyone is going well! Just a quick question, I'm trying to set up a printer for my dad inside a windows xp VM. However, the printer uses a combo of 3 connecters; Firewire 1394 and a Centronics-type 8-bit parallel interface, (IEEE 1284 Nibble mode). I'm quite lost as the I can't find either of the connecters passed on or inside the VM anywhere. Would anyone have any ideas at all? Many thanks in advance, WinXP Inside VMwear :) Vmwear Workstation 16 Player Win10 Pro x64Bit V2004 VM Running WinXP

:)

new11, Jun 29, 2021

2. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jun 29, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 29, 2021
  4. WinXP Inside VMwear

Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

WinXP Inside VMwear

1. WinXP Inside VMwear - Similar Threads - WinXP Inside VMwear

2. How to run a WinXP application on a Win11 laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run a WinXP application on a Win11 laptop ?: I am still running a very very old Dell laptop probably around 2005 vintage with Win XP in order to keep going with a fantastic home & small business software called Quicken. It is great for personal financial records, tax calculations, share and mutual fund tracking, budgets...
  3. How to run a WinXP application on a Win11 laptop ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run a WinXP application on a Win11 laptop ?: I am still running a very very old Dell laptop probably around 2005 vintage with Win XP in order to keep going with a fantastic home & small business software called Quicken. It is great for personal financial records, tax calculations, share and mutual fund tracking, budgets...
  4. Trying to find a solution for WinXP installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to find a solution for WinXP installation: Hi,I got an old IBM R60e laptop and I'm trying to make it work on its original OS, which is WinXP, but unfortunately, the sticker with the product key turned all white except the product key letters. I don't have the installation disk of the WinXP, so I downloaded an ISO of...
  5. Trying to find a solution for WinXP installation

Trying to find a solution for WinXP installation: Hi,I got an old IBM R60e laptop and I'm trying to make it work on its original OS, which is WinXP, but unfortunately, the sticker with the product key turned all white except the product key letters. I don't have the installation disk of the WinXP, so I downloaded an ISO of...
  6. WinXP defragmenter gets stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinXP defragmenter gets stuck: Hello! I have an old Compaq TC-1100 tablet computer running Windows XP SP3. It's painfully slow somewhat slow in Safe Mode and I'm doing what I can so speed it up. I want to try using Disk Defragmenter, However, whenever I use it, it gets stuck saying "1% Compacting Files"...
  7. WinXP defragmenter gets stuck

WinXP defragmenter gets stuck: Hello! I have an old Compaq TC-1100 tablet computer running Windows XP SP3. It's painfully slow somewhat slow in Safe Mode and I'm doing what I can so speed it up. I want to try using Disk Defragmenter, However, whenever I use it, it gets stuck saying "1% Compacting Files"...
  8. WinXP Lagging/Slow when i change res.

WinXP Lagging/Slow when i change res.: It's lagging!!!How do I make Windows XP SP3 Faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winxp-laggingslow-when-i-change-res/2214ee0c-c69f-4deb-a56f-0d6f68b8c550
  9. Transfer from WinXP to Win10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from WinXP to Win10.: What system or program is recommended for videos transfer from XP to 10. I used to use Tornado transfer and then Roxio to open but now it doesn't work anymore. Got transfer all right but Win10 won't accept the file....
  10. WinXP error and warning icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinXP error and warning icons: Does anyone have the windows xp error and warning icon that is a png file? i cant seem to find them, if you is do it would be a great help! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winxp-error-and-warning-icons/4811e2d2-8507-4478-8463-1285a2c19cbc"