Windows 10: WinXP Lagging/Slow when i change res.

Discus and support WinXP Lagging/Slow when i change res. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's lagging!!!How do I make Windows XP SP3 Faster?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Osama.Ibrahim, Jan 15, 2022.

1. WinXP Lagging/Slow when i change res.

It's lagging!!!How do I make Windows XP SP3 Faster?

:)

Osama.Ibrahim, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 15, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Expensive Laptop Lagging and Very Slow

Thanks. One of the reports you posted listed a number of WER reports for a range of programs.

Please log in as normal. Open only the task manager.

About 3 minutes after logging in, post a screenshot of your task manager, Processes tab - thus:

WinXP Lagging/Slow when i change res. [​IMG]

Could you please try these that I suggested?

dalchina, Jan 15, 2022
  4. WinXP Lagging/Slow when i change res.

Laptop Asus Slow/Lag during and everytime windows update

Hi Ron,

It's really odd for your computer to experience a performance issue (slowness/lag) after each and every update, hence, it should improve your computer's performance. There could be some software that's causing the issue, or an outdated driver/s. That said,
    we suggest that you check if following the steps on this article to improve the performance of your computer
    will work.

Let us know if you're able to determine the culprit after following the steps on the said article.

Carlos Tin, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

WinXP Lagging/Slow when i change res.

1. WinXP Lagging/Slow when i change res. - Similar Threads - WinXP Lagging Slow

2. Streched res

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  3. WinXP Lagging/Slow when i change res.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinXP Lagging/Slow when i change res.: It's lagging!!!How do I make Windows XP SP3 Faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winxp-laggingslow-when-i-change-res/2214ee0c-c69f-4deb-a56f-0d6f68b8c550
  4. Laptop very slow and lags when opening a window/changing windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop very slow and lags when opening a window/changing windows: Whenever I open an app for example: discord, chrome, settings, start my laptop becomes laggy and sometimes unresponsive for 2-8 seconds sometimes longer. I didn't have this type of problem since I downloaded Mass Effect Andromeda from Steam which is a ported game from...
  5. Laptop very slow and lags when opening a window/changing windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop very slow and lags when opening a window/changing windows: Whenever I open an app for example: discord, chrome, settings, start my laptop becomes laggy and sometimes unresponsive for 2-8 seconds sometimes longer. I didn't have this type of problem since I downloaded Mass Effect Andromeda from Steam which is a ported game from...
  6. Laptop very slow and lags when opening a window/changing windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Screen Res change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Res change: Hello. I am wondering if I am able to write a line of code that will change my screen resolution when I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have tried QRes but I couldn’t quite figure it out, any suggestions? submitted by /u/CoolKidSylas [link] [comments]...
  8. lag when wall paper changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    lag when wall paper changes: im getting a system lag when my wall paper changes. gtx 1070 with i7 7700 running windows version 10.0.18362 tried updating my video driver and it changed nothing....
  9. Slow . windows lagging :|

Slow . windows lagging :|: so it hanging a lot i know there is some way to make it fast . its a laptop somewhat a year old . 16 gb ram . not hanging a lot but it does gets stuck some times , so i just want to avoid that . help...
  10. laptop slow/lagging

laptop slow/lagging: ok the problem i m facing with my laptop is that its taking too much time to refresh.i play fortnite and its giving me 60 fps and suddenly now its giving me 25 fps thats too much performance drop.every thing on my laptop is running slow but the thing i dont understand is my...