Windows 10: WinZip files

Discus and support WinZip files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Do I have to spend 30 dollars to open WinZip files?thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by altenOrochi, Feb 13, 2022.

1. WinZip files

Do I have to spend 30 dollars to open WinZip files?thanks

:)

altenOrochi, Feb 13, 2022
  2. Dark Ride Win User

WinZip 10.0 Final

The ever popular archiving tool WinZip has reached version 10.

About WinZip:
    • The most popular compression utility for Windows, with more than 150 million downloads
    • Save storage space, dramatically reduce e-mail transmission time, and efficiently archive documents
    • Protect your sensitive data with AES encryption
    • Easy-to-use and powerful user interface: the intuitive WinZip Wizard for first-time users and the award-winning WinZip Classic interface for power users
    Download (5.6 MB)

Dark Ride, Feb 13, 2022
  3. WinZip updater

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

WinZip is a third party software which help you use as a extractor for the files. Requirement depends on the file types you use for extracting the files.

If you are facing any issues, please post us what exact issue are you facing?

If you are trying to remove it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and Features.
    • Select the WinZip app or the updater and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if it is removed.
    If you have any further queries regarding the product, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the product for further more information.

THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use
    of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 13, 2022
  4. Argel Obm Win User

WinZip files

winzip files

Hi Alan,

For you to be able to extract or open a winzip file, you need an application that can open those type of files. Windows 10 already has a built-in zip/unzip feature that you can use to extract/open or compress files. For you to open a password protected winzip
    file, you'll need to have the password of that file. If you don't have the password, we suggest you get in touch with the creator of the winzip file so that you can obtain the password.

If you still have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Feb 13, 2022
Thema:

WinZip files

1. WinZip files - Similar Threads - WinZip files

2. WinZip - WinRar - etc., for large file compression and transfer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinZip - WinRar - etc., for large file compression and transfer?: Greetings all again.... Win XP Pro, (SP3), (1 TB HD), on computer...... I have MANY HUGE files saved in an external hard drive that, when I attempt to transfer them to my XP computer from the EXT HD,, I get an error indicating that the file name is to long ....( I am...
  3. WinZip files

WinZip files: Do I have to spend 30 dollars to open WinZip files?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip-files/1486e267-4fd0-4fc7-9b86-184c0c7288eb
  4. Opening a file that requires WinZip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening a file that requires WinZip: I am having a problem opening a file that tells me I need to purchase "WinZip." Shouldn't my Windows have the ability to open any file that requires "Winzip" software???...
  5. Opening a file that requires WinZip

Opening a file that requires WinZip: I am having a problem opening a file that tells me I need to purchase "WinZip." Shouldn't my Windows have the ability to open any file that requires "Winzip" software???...
  6. Opening a file that requires WinZip

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can't Extract All WinZip Files Due To Administrative Rights Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't Extract All WinZip Files Due To Administrative Rights Issue: Running MS Windows 10 Pro. Downloaded and installed WinZip 24 along with the WinZip command line extension the other day. I can extract any type of file from a WinZip zip file in some folders, but in other folders I can only extract "benign" type files .txt, etc. If I try...
  8. Cannot open winzip encrypted files having password in Windows 10 home - windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open winzip encrypted files having password in Windows 10 home - windows Explorer: Hello, I have a winzip encrypted password protected file having PDF with password that is zipped using winzip. This file is sent by someone to me, and i do not have winzip licensed software with me. I tried opening the winzip file as below: 1. I downloaded the file to one...
  9. Help! I'm trying to open an exe file that I extracted from Winzip but I keep getting this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I'm trying to open an exe file that I extracted from Winzip but I keep getting this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HAWAll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dybae8/help_im_trying_to_open_an_exe_file_that_i/
  10. mscie.exe complained could not find files to uninstall winzip

mscie.exe complained could not find files to uninstall winzip: so i installed rivo uninstaller and i got it removed. winzip started acting weird, so i decided to get rid of it. would not unzip a zip file. after i uninstalledwinzip , the regular builtin unzip in file explorer worked again. But why could i not uninstall thru programs in...