Windows 10: Winzip for Microsoft

Discus and support Winzip for Microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Did anyone else have the Winzip program corrupt your files 500000+ and then did they ignore you for 17 days. This is a blatant ripoff. They seized my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DanNyquist1, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Winzip for Microsoft

Did anyone else have the Winzip program corrupt your files 500000+ and then did they ignore you for 17 days. This is a blatant ripoff. They seized my stuff and are blackmailing me for $49 or even 29-must be running out of people to screw. I never registered or gave them a card number.

:)

DanNyquist1, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Winzip for Microsoft

1. Winzip for Microsoft - Similar Threads - Winzip Microsoft

2. winzip pro license recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winzip pro license recovery: I bought winzip pro licence but I replaced my old machine now when I try to install it I can not recover the license number because it only display the charge , how can I get it , because winzip provider does not recognize the purchase done by MS...
  3. winzip pro license recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winzip pro license recovery: I bought winzip pro licence but I replaced my old machine now when I try to install it I can not recover the license number because it only display the charge , how can I get it , because winzip provider does not recognize the purchase done by MS...
  4. Winzip won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winzip won't uninstall: I do not want Winzip but when I try and Unistall it it won't disappear. I do not share my computer with anyone I am a sole person, it is not outdated and it will no go away and I an constantly being sent requests to buy it. This is a recent issue with a trial period .IT it...
  5. Winzip won't uninstall

Winzip won't uninstall: I do not want Winzip but when I try and Unistall it it won't disappear. I do not share my computer with anyone I am a sole person, it is not outdated and it will no go away and I an constantly being sent requests to buy it. This is a recent issue with a trial period .IT it...
  6. I purchase WinZip but my old computer Microsoft Pro 6 died - how to I reinstall my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchase WinZip but my old computer Microsoft Pro 6 died - how to I reinstall my...: I purchase WinZip but my old computer Microsoft Pro 6 died - how to I reinstall my purchased WinZip onto my new computer? When I dwonload from the store it asks for registration and activation code, but my Microsoft account just says when I purchased it....
  7. I purchase WinZip but my old computer Microsoft Pro 6 died - how to I reinstall my...

I purchase WinZip but my old computer Microsoft Pro 6 died - how to I reinstall my...: I purchase WinZip but my old computer Microsoft Pro 6 died - how to I reinstall my purchased WinZip onto my new computer? When I dwonload from the store it asks for registration and activation code, but my Microsoft account just says when I purchased it....
  8. Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip: I try to download and install WinZip for working on Celestron File Manager which is used to install firmware in telescopes. Every time I try to open WinZip a dropdown tells me it's not safe because it's not from the Microsoft store??????Is there a way to bypass this?***Moved...
  9. Is the Microsoft Winzip Windows 10 1709 Update Driver software free

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is the Microsoft Winzip Windows 10 1709 Update Driver software free: Is the Microsoft Winzip Windows 10 1709 Update Driver software free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-microsoft-winzip-windows-10-1709-update/fd10080d-1c39-420a-b987-4fe5d5a9aa6e
  10. WinZip’s official app now available for download in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    WinZip’s official app now available for download in Microsoft Store: WinZip Computing has launched its official app for Windows 10 devices. The app is currently available for download in the Microsoft Store with officially titled, WinZip Microsoft Edition. The WinZip app which is an exclusive Windows 10 app supports upto 26 compressed file...