Windows 10: Winzip for Microsoft

Discus and support Winzip for Microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Did anyone else have the Winzip program corrupt your files 500000+ and then did they ignore you for 17 days. This is a blatant ripoff. They seized my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DanNyquist1, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Winzip for Microsoft

Did anyone else have the Winzip program corrupt your files 500000+ and then did they ignore you for 17 days. This is a blatant ripoff. They seized my stuff and are blackmailing me for $49 or even 29-must be running out of people to screw. I never registered or gave them a card number.

:)

DanNyquist1, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Winzip for Microsoft

1. Winzip for Microsoft - Similar Threads - Winzip Microsoft

2. Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?: Hi Microsoft! I am a big fan and I always [refer MS over any other system; but these days I am very annoyed the way winzip is behaving. like1- I am working and suddenly like many times a day a wizzip pop up shows up to buy it2- I am in the middle of a presentation and here...
  3. Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?: Hi Microsoft! I am a big fan and I always [refer MS over any other system; but these days I am very annoyed the way winzip is behaving. like1- I am working and suddenly like many times a day a wizzip pop up shows up to buy it2- I am in the middle of a presentation and here...
  4. Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.: When i search images on web both chrome and edge, the png and jpg files are being saved as winzip image manager format there is no choice of png or jpg format under save as. In the past, it would have allowed me to save as png or jpg file but recently the only option is...
  5. Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.: When i search images on web both chrome and edge, the png and jpg files are being saved as winzip image manager format there is no choice of png or jpg format under save as. In the past, it would have allowed me to save as png or jpg file but recently the only option is...
  6. Save image from web save as winzip image manager instead of png, jpg, etc.

7. WinZip Driver Updater DO NOT INSTALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinZip Driver Updater DO NOT INSTALL: Hello everyone! today im going to be talking about the WinZip Driver Updater. The reason you should not you this is because it is a scam and a fake do not use it it will mess up your computer with a Trojan installing corrupted drivers.If u have this on your computer DELETE IT...
  8. WinZip Driver Updater DO NOT INSTALL

WinZip Driver Updater DO NOT INSTALL: Hello everyone! today im going to be talking about the WinZip Driver Updater. The reason you should not you this is because it is a scam and a fake do not use it it will mess up your computer with a Trojan installing corrupted drivers.If u have this on your computer DELETE IT...
  9. Is the Microsoft Winzip Windows 10 1709 Update Driver software free

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is the Microsoft Winzip Windows 10 1709 Update Driver software free: Is the Microsoft Winzip Windows 10 1709 Update Driver software free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-microsoft-winzip-windows-10-1709-update/fd10080d-1c39-420a-b987-4fe5d5a9aa6e
  10. WinZip’s official app now available for download in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    WinZip’s official app now available for download in Microsoft Store: WinZip Computing has launched its official app for Windows 10 devices. The app is currently available for download in the Microsoft Store with officially titled, WinZip Microsoft Edition. The WinZip app which is an exclusive Windows 10 app supports upto 26 compressed file...