Windows 10: winzip universal in a vicious circle

Discus and support winzip universal in a vicious circle in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The following two pictures tell the story trying to open winzip universal, that I have purchased, I get the "free period is over" - you need to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by pantelis b., Apr 30, 2020.

1. winzip universal in a vicious circle

The following two pictures tell the story

trying to open winzip universal, that I have purchased, I get the "free period is over" - you need to subscribe dialogue

I enter the dioalogue, there is a box saying that I own this content, and I have to go to the store to download it

I go, and then the same scenario repeats itself.
    Thank you for wasting my time

Is there a solution, or should I throw away my machine?

:)

pantelis b., Apr 30, 2020
  2. Dark Ride Win User

WinZip 10.0 Final

The ever popular archiving tool WinZip has reached version 10.

About WinZip:
    • The most popular compression utility for Windows, with more than 150 million downloads
    • Save storage space, dramatically reduce e-mail transmission time, and efficiently archive documents
    • Protect your sensitive data with AES encryption
    • Easy-to-use and powerful user interface: the intuitive WinZip Wizard for first-time users and the award-winning WinZip Classic interface for power users
    Download (5.6 MB)

Dark Ride, Apr 30, 2020
  3. WinZip updater

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

WinZip is a third party software which help you use as a extractor for the files. Requirement depends on the file types you use for extracting the files.

If you are facing any issues, please post us what exact issue are you facing?

If you are trying to remove it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and Features.
    • Select the WinZip app or the updater and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if it is removed.
    If you have any further queries regarding the product, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the product for further more information.

THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use
    of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 30, 2020
  4. winzip universal in a vicious circle

Winzip

Is there a free version of winzip for Microsoft Windows 10? I would think that it should have come with winzip already installed, but for whatever reason whenever I try to unzip a file after compressing it on windows, a version of winzip universal comes
    up asking me to subscribe.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Christopher C Smith, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

winzip universal in a vicious circle

1. winzip universal in a vicious circle - Similar Threads - winzip universal vicious

2. Blue screen vicious circle - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen vicious circle - Windows 11: After installing a Windows 11 on a corporation Thinkpad X1 laptop, it required to enter the corporaton email and password and then I see a screen with a laptop done image and an infinite blue circle spinning for almost 12 hours now.How can I restart the installation? or get...
  3. Blue screen vicious circle - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen vicious circle - Windows 11: After installing a Windows 11 on a corporation Thinkpad X1 laptop, it required to enter the corporaton email and password and then I see a screen with a laptop done image and an infinite blue circle spinning for almost 12 hours now.How can I restart the installation? or get...
  4. Cannot log in -> vicious circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in -> vicious circle: Hi all,Last week I reinstalled windows on my Dell. Probably I made some mistakes by creating a Microsoft account to log in with... but the real problem comes now:When I start the computer it asks me to log in through a Microsoft screen. After I entered my name and password it...
  5. Cannot log in -> vicious circle

Cannot log in -> vicious circle: Hi all,Last week I reinstalled windows on my Dell. Probably I made some mistakes by creating a Microsoft account to log in with... but the real problem comes now:When I start the computer it asks me to log in through a Microsoft screen. After I entered my name and password it...
  6. Blue screen vicious circle - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen vicious circle - Windows 11: After installing Windows 11 on my HP Envy 17, I began noticing issues no Defender or Malwarebytes active - and I could not make them active, for starters, which resulted in a blue screen and constant circle back to not being able to restore or load Windows. Immediately prior...
  7. Blue screen vicious circle - Windows 11

Blue screen vicious circle - Windows 11: After installing Windows 11 on my HP Envy 17, I began noticing issues no Defender or Malwarebytes active - and I could not make them active, for starters, which resulted in a blue screen and constant circle back to not being able to restore or load Windows. Immediately prior...
  8. Vicious circle of Windows Updates and "Windows is not activated"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Vicious circle of Windows Updates and "Windows is not activated": Hello! I'll do the best I can to keep this rant-free. Here's the short summary: Bought my Acer laptop in Jul/Aug 2018, which smoothly activated itself with a Win 10 Home Single lang digital licence, then started getting those updates, until they became pesky. These updates...
  9. winzip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    winzip: How to stop winzip appearing as a pop up everyday? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/winzip/1e0242b6-17e1-463b-a8df-a8ba77baf0b5
  10. WinZip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinZip: Is WinZip a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip/f15e7abb-085f-4b5e-ae35-0791e7a77ec3"