Windows 10: WinZip’s official app now available for download in Microsoft Store

Discus and support WinZip’s official app now available for download in Microsoft Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; WinZip Computing has launched its official app for Windows 10 devices. The app is currently available for download in the Microsoft Store with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 23, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

WinZip’s official app now available for download in Microsoft Store

WinZip Computing has launched its official app for Windows 10 devices. The app is currently available for download in the Microsoft Store with officially titled, WinZip Microsoft Edition.

The WinZip app which is an exclusive Windows 10 app supports upto 26 compressed file formats like .zip, .rar. You will also be able to connect the app to the cloud services like Microsoft’s OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.

The app is currently available as a free one month trial but all users would require a monthly subscription to continue using the application after the free trial period.

The free trial currently offers the full features of the WinZip application and once subscribed you will be able to access all the latest updates for the next one year.

After the free trial period users will be able to connect the WinZip application to social media and instant messaging service for sharing files on Facebook, twitter and more.

The company also provides users with the option to protect your data before sharing with passwords and military grade encryption. Compressing the files like JPGs and MP3s is also possible with the application with the app using the .ZipX compression format.

Sharing on social media and through email has been made easy with the help of the direct connection to ZipShare file sharing services which is available in the WinZip application.

The application has a modern and friendly design which makes sharing large files easy and effortless and with more than a billion downloads already, the WinZip application is the best solution to zip, protect and share large files.

The WinZip Microsoft Edition application is already available in the Microsoft Store and you can get it by going to the below link. Do let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Download WinZip for Windows 10

The post WinZip’s official app now available for download in Microsoft Store appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 23, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 29, 2018
  3. Dark Ride Win User
    WinZip 10.0 Final

The ever popular archiving tool WinZip has reached version 10.

About WinZip:
    • The most popular compression utility for Windows, with more than 150 million downloads
    • Save storage space, dramatically reduce e-mail transmission time, and efficiently archive documents
    • Protect your sensitive data with AES encryption
    • Easy-to-use and powerful user interface: the intuitive WinZip Wizard for first-time users and the award-winning WinZip Classic interface for power users
    Download (5.6 MB)

Dark Ride, Aug 29, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Aug 29, 2018
Thema:

1. WinZip’s official app now available for download in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - WinZip’s official app

2. Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip: I try to download and install WinZip for working on Celestron File Manager which is used to install firmware in telescopes. Every time I try to open WinZip a dropdown tells me it's not safe because it's not from the Microsoft store??????Is there a way to bypass this?***Moved...
  3. Winzip for Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Winzip for Microsoft: Did anyone else have the Winzip program corrupt your files 500000+ and then did they ignore you for 17 days. This is a blatant ripoff. They seized my stuff and are blackmailing me for $49 or even 29-must be running out of people to screw. I never registered or gave them a...
  4. Microsoft Store now forces to login to download apps with in-app purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store now forces to login to download apps with in-app purchases: Hello,Does anybody know why Microsoft Store MS is forcing me to login using a Microsoft account to download most of the apps that may "offer in-app purchases"?For instance, any time I try to download apps like Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, MS ask me to log in and it no longer...
  5. Microsoft Store now forces to login to download apps with in-app purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store now forces to login to download apps with in-app purchases: Hello,Does anybody know why Microsoft Store MS is forcing me to login using a Microsoft account to download most of the apps that may "offer in-app purchases"?For instance, any time I try to download apps like Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, MS ask me to log in and it no longer...
  6. Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  7. Microsoft Chromium Edge is now officially available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Chromium Edge is now officially available for Windows 10: Back in late 2018, Microsoft announced that it will be replacing EdgeHTML in Microsoft Edge browser with Chromium to contribute to the open source community and deliver more features in a short period of time. Today, Microsoft Chromium Edge is now officially available for...
  8. Mp3tag app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Mp3tag app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Mp3tag, a popular app that allows users to edit metadata of audio files is now available for download in the Microsoft Store. The developer has ported the Win32 app to the Microsoft Store and you can download it on your Windows 10 PC. If you’re unfamiliar with Mp3tag, it’s...
  9. Your Phone app is now available to download on the Microsoft Store for Windows Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app is now available to download on the Microsoft Store for Windows Insiders: Microsoft unapologetically failed in their efforts to provide a mobile Windows experience. Windows 10 Mobile is not even a third mobile operating system. It is long gone and people have switched to iOS and Android. But Microsoft already brought its applications to both...
  10. Whiteboard App for Windows 10 now available to download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Whiteboard App for Windows 10 now available to download from Microsoft Store: Microsoft has been working on a new Whiteboard App for Windows 10 users. The company had earlier launched the Whiteboard App in preview for testing in December with Windows 10 users. Today the company has pushed the Whiteboard App to all Windows 10 users after successful...