Windows 10: Wipe data from stolen laptop?

Discus and support Wipe data from stolen laptop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone please help me.. How to wipe data from stolen laptop??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kuldeepsingh9, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Wipe data from stolen laptop?

Can anyone please help me.. How to wipe data from stolen laptop??

:)

kuldeepsingh9, Aug 23, 2019
  2. AlanJay00 Win User

Security: Can you remotely wipe your info if laptop is stolen?

Hello,

In my laptop gets stolen, is there any way that I can remotely wipe my data? Do a factory reset?

If not, is there any app or software that I can download that would allow me to do that?

For example, if my phone (android) gets stolen, I can use WebRoot or LookOut to lock my phone or do a factory reset. Is there a similar action or app in windows?

If not, what should I do if my laptop is stolen?

I use windows 10.

Thank you!

Alan

AlanJay00, Aug 23, 2019
  3. oggogg Win User
    Can a stolen laptop in a foreign country be locked or wiped?

My laptop was stolen. I kept in on my account using the find my device feature periodically to see if I could "find" it. Someone turned it on but it turned up in Vietnam and yes I changed my Microsoft account password but my pin to login the laptop probably
    won't keep them out. I just wondered if it is possible to lock or better yet wipe the laptop remotely? I saw a thread on this but it didn't provide any answers. It is offline again so not sure I can do anything but thought I would ask. Of course by now whoever
    has it in Vietnam may have wiped it or accessed the data on it. Thanks.

oggogg, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Wipe data from stolen laptop?

Remote Wipe Data

Today at morning My Laptop Compaq pressario CQ-40 was stolen...i setuped it with windows 10......i have also signed it with my microsoft outlook account....since i got so much data and personal files on my laptop.....can i remotely wipe all data in it
    by using my microsoft acount??

Its very needed..because if any criminal got it then i am done :'(...

Please anyone give me a solution..my earnest request.....

Shoeb Adnan, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Wipe data from stolen laptop?

1. Wipe data from stolen laptop? - Similar Threads - Wipe data stolen

2. STOLEN DATAS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOLEN DATAS: all thigs was good until i used widows security, after the search ends my programs have been messing and a lot of my other big applications luchers exe have been moved away and this message in a text file have replaced them : Don't worry, you can return all your files! All...
  3. STOLEN DATAS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOLEN DATAS: all thigs was good until i used widows security, after the search ends my programs have been messing and a lot of my other big applications luchers exe have been moved away and this message in a text file have replaced them : Don't worry, you can return all your files! All...
  4. STOLEN DATAS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need to lock my stolen device or wipe the data completely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to lock my stolen device or wipe the data completely: My laptop was stolen yesterday. I have been trying since then to lock my device or wipe out the data. But couldn't do it because my find my device option was disabled. What should i do now? There were my personal data and sensitive work documents available in the laptop. It's...
  6. I need to lock my stolen device or wipe the data completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to lock my stolen device or wipe the data completely: My laptop was stolen yesterday. I have been trying since then to lock my device or wipe out the data. But couldn't do it because my find my device option was disabled. What should i do now? There were my personal data and sensitive work documents available in the laptop. It's...
  7. I need to lock my stolen device or wipe the data completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. wiping a computer stolen from me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wiping a computer stolen from me: does anyone know how to wipe all information from a computer stolen from me and put the computer back to factory settings as they have access to my passwords and email....
  9. Data wipe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Data wipe: So I was wondering if I restart windows via wipe all data future how much disk space will windows take? submitted by /u/isusbog45 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gw2c59/data_wipe/
  10. Can a stolen laptop in a foreign country be locked or wiped?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can a stolen laptop in a foreign country be locked or wiped?: My laptop was stolen. I kept in on my account using the find my device feature periodically to see if I could "find" it. Someone turned it on but it turned up in Vietnam and yes I changed my Microsoft account password but my pin to login the laptop probably won't keep them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pin and laptop stollen

2. how to wipe a stolen laptop