Windows 10: Wipe out

Discus and support Wipe out in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; W10 forced PIN selection to open my laptop this morning 3/21/2020 after functioning okay Humm cannot reach page was still happening, of course. Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BEnow, Mar 21, 2020.

1. BEnow Win User

Wipe out

W10 forced PIN selection to open my laptop this morning 3/21/2020 after functioning okay Humm cannot reach page was still happening, of course.

Blue screen with old lit Window image appears with tray icons verticle on screen instead if in tray. Serms old style?!

ALL my data gone!!!

Photos Favorites iPhone Backups ETC.!!

Help!!!!

:)

BEnow, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Pixie Win User

Wipe and install Win 7

I am beyond happy with this OS, and wish to install Win 7 wiping Win 10, can someone offer me a step by step guide please

Pixie, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Wipe and install Win 7

Confusing.
    I assume you mean "not happy" instead of "beyond happy".

At the very least you'll need:
    1. A legitimate W7 install disk and Product Key
    2. KB976932 Service Pack 1
    3. Driver install files
    4. KB3020369 Prerequisite for KB3125574
    5. KB3125574 W7 SP1 Update Rollup (Windows will be updated to April 2016)

Then follow this tutorial:
    https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...ndows-7-a.html

Once you have successfully installed W7, the updates listed above and the drivers, install a program like Macrium Reflect and create at least 2 Backup System Images (on different external HDDs).
    https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...e-macrium.html

Once you have created the Backup System Images, you can risk downloading the remaining updates for W7.
    I only install the Security-Only updates (and some fixes for them):

Wipe out [​IMG]

Note:
    You'll also need to apply IE and .NET updates separately.

lehnerus2000, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Wipe out

Cant activate windows 10 after wipe, key is from windows 8.1 that i upgraded from

Hi Ryan,

To assist you better, we would like to confirm if Windows 10 is activated before you wiped your computer.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter. To do this, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • On the left pane, choose Activation.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Wipe out

1. Wipe out - Similar Threads - Wipe

2. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  3. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  4. Wipe Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wipe Windows 10 laptop: Dear Windows,I want to wipe my old Windows 10 laptop to recycle it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-windows-10-laptop/2171e799-db4a-4724-acc4-1eba0c05c40d
  5. Wipe Windows 10 laptop

Wipe Windows 10 laptop: Dear Windows,I want to wipe my old Windows 10 laptop to recycle it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-windows-10-laptop/2171e799-db4a-4724-acc4-1eba0c05c40d
  6. Wipe Windows 10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...: Recently wiped a computer and shipped it to my friend.Some reason why he tries to log on, There's a username named Odd which is not me and not sure how it got there. Even using a old password that I have used he is not able to log in. Wondering if there is anyway he can get...
  8. Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...: Recently wiped a computer and shipped it to my friend.Some reason why he tries to log on, There's a username named Odd which is not me and not sure how it got there. Even using a old password that I have used he is not able to log in. Wondering if there is anyway he can get...
  9. Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...

10. 100% disk, 40% CPU and 60% memory on a wiped computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk, 40% CPU and 60% memory on a wiped computer?: Hello,I wiped my computer's disk HP with the Windows 10 Home edition because its performance was worryingly poor - I couldn't use it at all. After I did it it worked well for some time, I didn't install anything except for a browser on it but now using it has become...