Windows 10: Wipe Windows 11 developer edition

Discus and support Wipe Windows 11 developer edition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello community,I recently purchased a used computer more specifically a Microsoft surface pro 6. It has windows 11 installed and it’s a developer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThomasMa3, Mar 11, 2022.

1. ThomasMa3 Win User

Wipe Windows 11 developer edition

Hello community,I recently purchased a used computer more specifically a Microsoft surface pro 6. It has windows 11 installed and it’s a developer edition. How do I wipe the computer and just have a “normal” os? I tried to roll back the OS, But that function was blacked out.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ThomasMa3, Mar 11, 2022

2. How to enable developer mode in Windows 10

Hi Roshan,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below to enable Developer Mode via Group Policy and check.

1. Open Group Policy Editor and navigate to the following setting:

Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > App Package Deployment

2. You will need to edit and Enable the following two policies

• Allow all trusted apps to install
    • Allows development of Windows Store apps and installing them from an integrated development environment (IDE

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 11, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Mar 11, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

HoloLens Development Edition Updates

Source: HoloLens Development Edition Updates | Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Mar 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Wipe Windows 11 developer edition - Similar Threads - Wipe developer edition

2. Windows 11 Theme for developers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Theme for developers: Good day, dear developers, make an interface extension in the operating system itself, in the likeness of StartAllBack, so that the user can customize the taskbar interface for himself without extraneous programs, etc. Do not ignore it because it is not so difficult to do....
  3. Windows 11 Theme for developers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Theme for developers: Good day, dear developers, make an interface extension in the operating system itself, in the likeness of StartAllBack, so that the user can customize the taskbar interface for himself without extraneous programs, etc. Do not ignore it because it is not so difficult to do....
  4. Who is developing or developed Windows 8/8.1/10/11 keyboard languages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who is developing or developed Windows 8/8.1/10/11 keyboard languages?: Recently I have noticed an issue with windows 10 default Armenian keyboards. I developed a desktop application and could not input data in Armenian. I have struggled many hours after I understood that all default Windows 10 Armenian keyboards are not decoded as utf-8. This...
  5. Wipe Windows 11 developer edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wipe Windows 11 developer edition: Hello community,I recently purchased a used computer more specifically a Microsoft surface pro 6. It has windows 11 installed and it’s a developer edition. How do I wipe the computer and just have a “normal” os? I tried to roll back the OS, But that function was blacked...
  6. sql server developer edition 2019 installation errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sql server developer edition 2019 installation errors: I am learning to work with SQL server, So I watched a video here https://youtu.be/7GVFYt6_ZFM?t=65 in the video they say if you are learning SQL server then you need to install the developer edition. So I downloaded the developer editionfrom here SQL Server Downloads...
  7. HoloLens Development Edition Updates

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens Development Edition Updates: In the four months since we began shipping Microsoft HoloLens to our developer and commercial partners, we’ve been absolutely amazed at the innovation shown by the creative people and companies building real solutions using HoloLens. From training aircraft mechanics and...
  8. Mozilla Firefox 64-Bit Developer Edition Launches on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox 64-Bit Developer Edition Launches on Windows: A 64-bit version of Mozilla Firefox is not yet available for end users in stable form, but today the company has updated its Developer Edition lineup with such a version for Windows users. Mozilla Firefox Developer Edition 64-bit can now be downloaded by users of the most...
  9. Firefox Quantum available as Beta and Developer Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Quantum available as Beta and Developer Edition: Engines are important, both in cars and in browsers. That’s why we’re so revved up this morning – we’re releasing the Beta of a whole new Firefox, one that’s powered by a completely reinvented, modernized engine. Since the version number – 57 – can’t really convey the...
  10. HoloLens Development Edition Updates

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens Development Edition Updates: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] It has only been two months since we shipped the first Microsoft HoloLens. Every day, we are inspired to see what developers are doing with the device – from improving tasks like ordering dinner, to assisting pathfinding, to...