Windows 10: Wiping computer

Discus and support Wiping computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying to wipe my computer for a few days now. Every time that I try doing it, it ends out wiping for about 10 minutes and proceeding to tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OwenSpiller, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Wiping computer

I've been trying to wipe my computer for a few days now. Every time that I try doing it, it ends out wiping for about 10 minutes and proceeding to tell me that there was issues wiping my computer.

:)

OwenSpiller, Mar 24, 2019

2. Cant activate windows 10 after wipe, key is from windows 8.1 that i upgraded from

Hi Ryan,

To assist you better, we would like to confirm if Windows 10 is activated before you wiped your computer.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter. To do this, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • On the left pane, choose Activation.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 24, 2019
  3. maxal Win User
    Wiped My Computer By Accident

Hi, just found this on the web,

About "Wipe Partition"

Wipe Partition feature in MiniTool Partition Wizard can erase all data on the specified partition permanently, and the erased data can't be recovered by any data recovery solution. Therefore, wiping partition is a quite good way to prevent private or confidential information from being leaked. MiniTool Partition Wizard tutorial below will show users detailed steps.

Not sure now if what you said to do will me now what do you think.

maxal, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Pixie Win User

Wiping computer

Wipe and install Win 7

I am beyond happy with this OS, and wish to install Win 7 wiping Win 10, can someone offer me a step by step guide please

Pixie, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Wiping computer

1. Wiping computer - Similar Threads - Wiping computer

2. Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...: Recently wiped a computer and shipped it to my friend.Some reason why he tries to log on, There's a username named Odd which is not me and not sure how it got there. Even using a old password that I have used he is not able to log in. Wondering if there is anyway he can get...
  3. Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...: Recently wiped a computer and shipped it to my friend.Some reason why he tries to log on, There's a username named Odd which is not me and not sure how it got there. Even using a old password that I have used he is not able to log in. Wondering if there is anyway he can get...
  4. Have a friend who trying to log in to a computer that I recently Wiped but some reason...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 100% disk, 40% CPU and 60% memory on a wiped computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% disk, 40% CPU and 60% memory on a wiped computer?: Hello,I wiped my computer's disk HP with the Windows 10 Home edition because its performance was worryingly poor - I couldn't use it at all. After I did it it worked well for some time, I didn't install anything except for a browser on it but now using it has become...
  6. 100% disk, 40% CPU and 60% memory on a wiped computer?

100% disk, 40% CPU and 60% memory on a wiped computer?: Hello,I wiped my computer's disk HP with the Windows 10 Home edition because its performance was worryingly poor - I couldn't use it at all. After I did it it worked well for some time, I didn't install anything except for a browser on it but now using it has become...
  7. 100% disk, 40% CPU and 60% memory on a wiped computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?

I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?: I have tried all suggestions for black screen of death. I just want to wipe computer and I have no way to access command prompt or restore windows or reset....
  9. I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Dell PC with message no boot device available. How do I wipe computer with this error?: I have tried all suggestions for black screen of death. I just want to wipe computer and I have no way to access command prompt or restore windows or reset....
  10. My computer is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one

My computer is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one: Hi. So i had my PC in for repairs and they replaced my NX100S with a new one, however now that i have it back everything is gone. When i switch in my PC I'm welcomed as a guest. My profile password wallpaper everything is gone. I need help I'm over the top angry * Changed to...