Windows 10: wired and wireless NIC all related info are disappeared.

Discus and support wired and wireless NIC all related info are disappeared. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got a very weird the issue about the network connection in both wired and wireless NIC which is disappeard, showed connected to wifi or ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jzhu47, Nov 2, 2019.

1. jzhu47 Win User

wired and wireless NIC all related info are disappeared.

I got a very weird the issue about the network connection in both wired and wireless NIC which is disappeard,

showed connected to wifi or ethernet port being plugged, but when you open up Networ Details , no IP no MAC, nothing at all.

in Adapter Properties, shows this device is working properly.

wired and wireless NIC all related info are disappeared. 03cceb8d-d400-40a7-8015-8fe026435f9f?upload=true.png

wired and wireless NIC all related info are disappeared. 07e3fabb-3850-45c2-9600-5e463e349dc8?upload=true.png

what I have done?

I have updated the both adaptors already, uninstalled and reinstalled both of them. they still cannot show NIC IP & MAC info. the NIC Info in NETWORK CONNECTION DETAIL are blank. completed blank. so I think the issue is related to system, not with the adapter or NIC.

I got an error msg before about the I have no privilege access to NETWORK and SHARING CENTRE, then I rebooted the my laptop, then network (wifi and wired) connection Property's INFO are disappeard.

again, both in Ethernet and Wireless cannot show any Property's INFO and VAULE

I cannot reset or restore this Laptop as there are many very vaulable info in here. if it is window system file is missed, then I may can copy it from one of my another window10 PC. the system running very smooth except this network issue.

:)

jzhu47, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Wired or wireless?

RC is going to suggest you grab an expensive amped wireless AP.

i suggest something cheap, my preferred brand is TP link.

Mussels, Nov 2, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    NIC disappears after linking to hub?

In my second computer, which I will list specs of at the end of the post, has 2 ISA network cards. I was going to use it to share the intarwebz connection by linking the modem to it directly, then linking the other NIC to a hub which goes to the rest of my computers. I went to test the setup and now the NIC I used to link to the hub has disappeared from the Network Connections menu. I tried swapping the 2 cards around and still only the one shows up.

Slot 1 P3 750MHz
    3x256MB PC133
    Chaintech 6BTM0
    Geforce MX4000

4. wired and wireless NIC all related info are disappeared.

microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Microsoft wireless optical desktop receiver 2.1 mouse. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the model number of the Optical mouse?

Meanwhile, please try the methods as referred in this article except
    method 4: Troubleshoot a wireless mouse
    that does not function correctly

In addition, we would also suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned in these article:

I have trouble connecting my wired/wireless
    device

My mouse isn't working

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

wired and wireless NIC all related info are disappeared.

1. wired and wireless NIC all related info are disappeared. - Similar Threads - wired wireless NIC

2. Headphones not working: wireless and wired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not working: wireless and wired: a long time ago i unplugged my headphones form the audio jack and then after i replugged them i couldnt hear anything, i restarted, shut down, updated audio drivers, ran windows diagnostics, ran wystem file checker but it still doesnt work. strange thing is its the same thing...
  3. Headphones not working: wireless and wired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones not working: wireless and wired: a long time ago i unplugged my headphones form the audio jack and then after i replugged them i couldnt hear anything, i restarted, shut down, updated audio drivers, ran windows diagnostics, ran wystem file checker but it still doesnt work. strange thing is its the same thing...
  4. Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC: Hi, My issue started with frequent Wi-Fi disconnections. This was fixed each time by PC restart. But in order to solve the issue once for all, I tried to update/uninstall/reinstall the wifi card driver. I uninstalled the wireless NIC in 'Device Manager' Now after rebooting...
  5. Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC: Hi, My issue started with frequent Wi-Fi disconnections. This was fixed each time by PC restart. But in order to solve the issue once for all, I tried to update/uninstall/reinstall the wifi card driver. I uninstalled the wireless NIC in 'Device Manager' Now after rebooting...
  6. Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Touchpad not working, all related setting disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working, all related setting disappeared: Please help, I recently installed and updated my HP Notebook 11 to Windows 10 20H2. All work fine but the touchpad. I can't use touchpad at all, the touchpad setting also disappeared, I found only mouse setting. I have gone through all suggestion, all are not working. There...
  8. wired to wireless connect

wired to wireless connect: currently I have two ISPs. one that I've connected to "internet" via ethernet wire. I have a second ISP that I can connect to wirelessly. How do I change from the current wired connection to the wireless connection, Win 10 64....
  9. Wired NIC Issues

Wired NIC Issues: Hi there, I've been having issues with my network card consistently losing connection then getting it back, then dropping again in an almost loop type fashion. The connection grabs an IP for a few seconds then drops back out. The card also disappears from the Device...
  10. Updates and Wired / Wireless Connection Issues

Updates and Wired / Wireless Connection Issues: First, some background, I've been a PC tech for years and currently work as a programmer. I've built and configured hundreds of machines and I know how to systematically observe and troubleshoot issues. I own three machines, an HTPC on WIN 10, my development machine on Win...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update nic rss disappeared