Windows 10: wired astro a10 headset mic not showing up at all

Discus and support wired astro a10 headset mic not showing up at all in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my head set mic isnt showing up at all even though the headphone part still works. i cant use the mic cause when i go to set it as main mic it doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by socorromunoz, Feb 2, 2021.

1. wired astro a10 headset mic not showing up at all

my head set mic isnt showing up at all even though the headphone part still works. i cant use the mic cause when i go to set it as main mic it doesnt show up anywhere

:)

socorromunoz, Feb 2, 2021
  2. xoxoreem Win User

Headset mic

Someone please help me my laptop won't detect my headset mic. It detects the headset but I can't hear anything from it and if I speak into the mic it just uses the laptop mic instead of the headset mic. (I don't know if this is important but my headset
    is an astro a10 wired)

xoxoreem, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Astro A10 headset microphone

my son's headset mic stopped working. He plugs it directly into the Xbox controller. Any suggestions?

Thanks

DaddyDanTDM, Feb 2, 2021
  4. wired astro a10 headset mic not showing up at all

Astro 10s not working

When I plug in my Astro A10s into the headphone jack and use the mic, it uses my laptops mic instead. It also doesn't show up in the recording setting in the sound setting. Any way to fix this.

RiceBallz1314, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

wired astro a10 headset mic not showing up at all

1. wired astro a10 headset mic not showing up at all - Similar Threads - wired astro a10

2. The mic on my wireless headset is not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The mic on my wireless headset is not showing up: I have some razer barracuda x and they connect fine but the mic does not show up like not even on the sound control panel. My laptop doesn't believe that it exists I've connected them to my phone and then the mic works fine. I've even tried to plug them in but that doesn't...
  3. Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox: [ATTACH]One of the most frustrating feelings is when you buy a piece of hardware and it fails to work. This is what has happened with Astro A10 users. According to some reports Astro A10 mic is not working on some computers and consoles. In this article, we are addressing...
  4. My ASTRO A10 Headset mic wont work on my pc I have try searching online to fix it but none...

My ASTRO A10 Headset mic wont work on my pc I have try searching online to fix it but none...: in sound it only show this and this is the build in mic on the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-astro-a10-headset-mic-wont-work-on-my-pc-i-have/b8edec27-67ea-4460-a42b-bcb104c622bd
  5. My Headset ASTRO Gaming A10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headset ASTRO Gaming A10: I have a Astro Gaming A10 Headset and it is connected to my Xbox controller, which is connected to my pc by USB. I am using the Xbox game bar to speak with someone using the headset. When the other person is talking, they sound like a high pitch chipmunk and I cannot...
  6. Headset mic not showing up in recording devices

Headset mic not showing up in recording devices: I am using realtek I have a hp 8100 compact elite small form factor I have plugged my turtle beach 70p recon headset into my pcs headset port It pops up on realtek but it only gives the option to pick headphones line in or mic I have checked sound and looked for...
  7. Astro A10 headset microphone

Astro A10 headset microphone: my son's headset mic stopped working. He plugs it directly into the Xbox controller. Any suggestions? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/astro-a10-headset-microphone/39c5f1fb-3253-42ba-bcdd-f20494b0f09f
  8. Mic on headset (A10)

Mic on headset (A10): I have my headset working but my mic isnt working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-on-headset-a10/05c71f5a-eb28-4bda-a72e-549f05a24172
  9. Headset (A10)

Headset (A10): Im trying to have my headset work but it is only working on the left side, ive checked to make sure they're balanced and they are but it still isnt working and the mic isnt working either. plus my pc is recognizing it as speakers not a headset...
  10. Astro A10 microphone for Xbox One not working

Astro A10 microphone for Xbox One not working: A few months ago, my headset microphone wasn't working on my computer, but I went into sound setting and made it so when I plug in the headset it asks me what kind of headphones I plugged in, and it seemed to help. But today I was talking to my friend through a party and...