Windows 10: Wired ethernet connections not working well after Win 10 PRO update in June 2022

Discus and support Wired ethernet connections not working well after Win 10 PRO update in June 2022 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 3 Win 10 64 bit PCs running version 21H2, OS build 19044.1889 that are experiencing similar issues with wired ethernet connections to sites like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaSchweitz, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Wired ethernet connections not working well after Win 10 PRO update in June 2022

I have 3 Win 10 64 bit PCs running version 21H2, OS build 19044.1889 that are experiencing similar issues with wired ethernet connections to sites like Gmail and Dropbox since June 2022. Before this time, each PC had no issues transferring large files to these sites, but now the transfers either take a very long time or fail to transfer.I have spent many hours trying various software options including web browsers, internet connection settings, driver updates and even a full win 10 fresh install on one of the PCs. Hardware tests included a new Fios router, ethernet card, cables and direct WA

:)

KaSchweitz, Aug 10, 2022

2. Windows 10 June 2022 update

Hi there, 2 weeks ago I started using a PC that was in storage. On my last shutdown it started the June 2022 Window 10 update. For the last 17 hours the screen says "Working on updates 90%. Don't turn off ...... Any suggestions?

Alan Weston, Aug 10, 2022
  3. zhlondon Win User
    Wired(Ethernet) connection

I just bought a windows 10 pc, I plugged the wired connection at the back, but there is no Ethernet connection only WIFI. i CANNOT even find Ethernet in the Networking and sharing Centre!

zhlondon, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Wired ethernet connections not working well after Win 10 PRO update in June 2022

My reliable ethernet connection no longer works

Hi Marcia,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• After restarting is your computer in normal mode or not?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to reset the modem\ router and check if the Ethernet connection works or not.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Wired ethernet connections not working well after Win 10 PRO update in June 2022

1. Wired ethernet connections not working well after Win 10 PRO update in June 2022 - Similar Threads - Wired ethernet connections

2. Wired ethernet connections not working well after Win 10 PRO update in June 2022

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wired ethernet connections not working well after Win 10 PRO update in June 2022: I have 3 Win 10 64 bit PCs running version 21H2, OS build 19044.1889 that are experiencing similar issues with wired ethernet connections to sites like Gmail and Dropbox since June 2022. Before this time, each PC had no issues transferring large files to these sites, but now...
  3. Wired ethernet connections not working well after Win 10 PRO update in June 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired ethernet connections not working well after Win 10 PRO update in June 2022: I have 3 Win 10 64 bit PCs running version 21H2, OS build 19044.1889 that are experiencing similar issues with wired ethernet connections to sites like Gmail and Dropbox since June 2022. Before this time, each PC had no issues transferring large files to these sites, but now...
  4. Windows 10 June 2022 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 June 2022 update: Hi there, 2 weeks ago I started using a PC that was in storage. On my last shutdown it started the June 2022 Window 10 update. For the last 17 hours the screen says "Working on updates 90%. Don't turn off ...... Any suggestions?...
  5. Windows 10 June 2022 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 June 2022 update: Hi there, 2 weeks ago I started using a PC that was in storage. On my last shutdown it started the June 2022 Window 10 update. For the last 17 hours the screen says "Working on updates 90%. Don't turn off ...... Any suggestions?...
  6. Windows 10 June 2022 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. windows june 2022 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows june 2022 update: after june 2022 update create system image no longer works. it dies at the end of the process trying to create a shadow copy.i tried with multiple external drives, i format the drives before each attempt....
  8. windows june 2022 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows june 2022 update: after june 2022 update create system image no longer works. it dies at the end of the process trying to create a shadow copy.i tried with multiple external drives, i format the drives before each attempt....
  9. Wired Ethernet Periodically Loses Connection

Wired Ethernet Periodically Loses Connection: Hi Guys, I've got a really weird issue with my computer. Relevant specs: CPU: R9 3900X Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Max Winver: 19041.572 Every day my computers ethernet connection cuts out. The icon in the bottom right goes from Attachment 304577 to Attachment 304578...
  10. PC will not stay connected to wired internet after Win 10 update

PC will not stay connected to wired internet after Win 10 update: I had Win 10 version 1809 and everything was fine. My PC suffered a forced update to version 1903. Ever since then I can not stay connected to the internet, especially if idle, for any significant length of time. The connection times varies from less than 1 minute to up to...