Windows 10: wired internet controller

Discus and support wired internet controller in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I upgraded from win 8 to 10 my wired internet controller is gone and can't connect through wire anyone have a valid solution?? please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zally33, Mar 23, 2019.

1. zally33 Win User

wired internet controller

When I upgraded from win 8 to 10 my wired internet controller is gone and can't connect through wire

anyone have a valid solution?? please help

:)

zally33, Mar 23, 2019

2. Internet Connection

Hi George,

Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Internet connections troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connections troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Wired controllers issues in windows 10

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply to the following questions, to better understand your query.

• Do you receive any error message? If yes, kindly reply with the error message and error code.
    I would suggest you try the following steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Change View by
      from Category to Small Icons.

• Now click on Troubleshooting.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”.

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.

• Follow the on-screen instructions
    Method 2:

Also, follow steps from this article.

What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

Reply us back with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 23, 2019
  4. wired internet controller

Xbox 360 Wired Controller

Hi,

The drivers for Xbox 360 Controllers are automatically installed on Windows 10. If your Xbox 360 wired controller is not detected by your PC, try plugging it into a different USB port, and then test it again.

We also suggest that you install all the critical and important updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

wired internet controller

1. wired internet controller - Similar Threads - wired internet controller

2. wired controller not working on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wired controller not working on pc: just bought a wired cotnroller to play with on pc and i tried to connect it with the cbale that comes with the controller and it doesnt work. i hold down the button and it doesnt even flash. please help...
  3. Help on wired 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help on wired 360 controller: I bought this really handy wired xbox 360 controller for windows, and i like it alot. It worked very well a few minutes earlier but now when i plug it in it just wont turn on, i dont wanna buy another one and i cant go back to using a ps4 controller now ;-; please help me....
  4. Xbox 1 controller not connecting wired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 1 controller not connecting wired: Please help i need help connecting my Xbox controller to my PC as it wont connect even with a wire and I don't know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-1-controller-not-connecting-wired/9239c29c-8128-4af7-a9ec-a73fa3d04824
  5. Wired xbox one controller not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired xbox one controller not working: Ok, so I've been trying to get this controller to work for a while to no success. When I plug in the controller to my pc no matter what micro USB cord i use the light turns on on the controller however nothing responds when I try to use it. I've tried updating the drivers...
  6. Xbox one controller wired on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller wired on PC: Hi, So i connect my xbox one controller to my pc without a problem, plug and play. I use it on steam to play some games and for some reason whenever i hold the controller to 'flat' position it shuts itself off. When I hold the controller vertically in my hand i can play...
  7. Wired to wireless internet using dongles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wired to wireless internet using dongles: Somewhere our phones do not have any data plan . That place has a desktop with internet connection . No wifi card builtin and since*It is an ALL in one computer we cannot install pci* wifi card. We can only have wifi adapter or dongles on a usb port. How safe is to create a...
  8. Wired Internet Recognition Issues

Wired Internet Recognition Issues: I have a Microsoft Email Account on my PC and on the lock-screen the internet icon displays a connected wired connection. But when I log into my email account, the internet icon displays that the PC detects the wire, but it can't identify the network. This started happening...
  9. Wired 360 controller issue with 10565

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired 360 controller issue with 10565: The feedback app is littered with reports of games switch between controller icons and mouse/keyboard. From playing with 360ce and durazno if seems to be an issue with deadzones as you can reduce the issue considerably by playing around with them (although it never stays...
  10. Wired desktop loses internet

Wired desktop loses internet: On July 30, I went down to comcast to change the old Arries modem for one of those all in one modem/wireless gate way. Reason why the change, the old Arries modem was hooked up to the old router (Linksys one from '08) of ours. I plugged everything to the new modem and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wired ethernet gate controller