Windows 10: Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs

Discus and support Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 3 PCs in my home. 1 hardwired to the router, other 2 connect through WIFI. All 3 connect to the internet OK. The 2 wireless machines can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kanabtek1143, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs

I have 3 PCs in my home. 1 hardwired to the router, other 2 connect through WIFI. All 3 connect to the internet OK. The 2 wireless machines can recognize the wired PC and transfer files to it, but not to each other. Wired machine cannot find or recognize either wireless machine. Printer is connected to the wired machine, but can't send files to it from either wireless machine. Had Windows 7 before Windows 10 came along, and had no difficulty exchanging files between all 3 PCs, and could print from any machine. Before Microsoft did away with HOMEGROUP, I could print. Searching for solutions on Microsoft website only gets outdated info from 2015 or before - which doesn't work. I've set my router to allow guests freely - no password, no restrictions - no help.

:)

Kanabtek1143, Mar 28, 2019

2. Wireless to Wired?

like has already been said, upgrade your wired router to a wireless one.

BarbaricSoul, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Arctucas Win User
    Wireless to Wired?

I just bought a laptop, and I want to be able to use wireless (WiFi?) to the Internet.

I have a wired router; 4-port with three PCs connected, wired modem; connected to broadband (cable).

How might I connect the laptop to the cable modem for Internet access?

Arctucas, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs

1. Wired internet PC won't recognize wireless PCs - Similar Threads - Wired internet won't

2. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  3. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  4. Desktop PC constantly loses wired ethernet connection but Wireless internet never fails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop PC constantly loses wired ethernet connection but Wireless internet never fails.: My Dell Alienware Aurora R8 win10 constantly keeps dropping internet connections randomly for only 5 seconds but its ANNOYING !The PC Wireless connection NEVER drops a connection but the speed is much slower.A strange thing I have also noticed is that weather radar will not...
  5. XBOX Wireless controller Model 1708 wired not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX Wireless controller Model 1708 wired not recognized: Hello, I recently reinstalled windows, and ever since none of my controllers 2 Xbox wireless model 1708 and 1 DualShock work anymore; I have 2 wireles dongles that apparently have broken drivers so I've tried plugging the controllers in directly with a wire, but even that...
  6. Slow internet, both wired and wireless

Slow internet, both wired and wireless: two computers side by side, similar hardware dell i7 win 10 pro running fine, dell i3 win 10 slower, one running 200 MBPS, other won't go over 15 MBPS, checked as many setting as possible. slower unit running Win 10, unit running faster is win 10 pro, any help appreciated....
  7. Wireless computer won't see wired computer

Wireless computer won't see wired computer: Two computers on the same network at home. Switch/wireless router is from AT&T: BGW210-700 Wired mini tower can see my wireless laptop (and do file cut/copy/delete) but the wireless only "sees" itself (not the minitower). Both computers very recently completely refreshed...
  8. wired to wireless connect

wired to wireless connect: currently I have two ISPs. one that I've connected to "internet" via ethernet wire. I have a second ISP that I can connect to wirelessly. How do I change from the current wired connection to the wireless connection, Win 10 64....
  9. Wired to wireless internet using dongles

Wired to wireless internet using dongles: Somewhere our phones do not have any data plan . That place has a desktop with internet connection . No wifi card builtin and since*It is an ALL in one computer we cannot install pci* wifi card. We can only have wifi adapter or dongles on a usb port. How safe is to create a...
  10. No Internet connection on wired Ethernet or wireless

No Internet connection on wired Ethernet or wireless: I have a Windows 10 desktop that will not connect to the Internet either wired Ethernet or wireless. It previously connected fine through a D-Link DWA-140 USB wireless adapter. I swapped the adapter to an identical machine and it worked fine. I plugged in a known working...