Windows 10: Wired Internet Recognition Issues

Discus and support Wired Internet Recognition Issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Email Account on my PC and on the lock-screen the internet icon displays a connected wired connection. But when I log into my email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CrazyFeverDream, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Wired Internet Recognition Issues

I have a Microsoft Email Account on my PC and on the lock-screen the internet icon displays a connected wired connection. But when I log into my email account, the internet icon displays that the PC detects the wire, but it can't identify the network. This started happening at the beginning of 2019 (before the January 2019 update). It fixes itself after 5-6 logins and logouts. Is there any fix or reason for the problem?

:)

CrazyFeverDream, Jan 31, 2019

2. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Wired Internet Recognition Issues

Speech recognition errors

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query regarding speech recognition on the software you are using for Speech Recognizer. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• How many language packs are installed and enabled on your computer and what are they?

• Does this happen with all the language packs in the computer?

• What are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

• Did you try any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?
    The issue might be due to settings on your computer. Let’s refer to the following suggestion and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps and check the issue status.

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Open Control Panel then Speech Recognition Options.

• In the upper right of the Speech Recognition Option window click
      Advanced Speech Options.

• Remove the checkmark next to, ‘Allow computer to review your documents’.

• Click Apply and click OK
    Refer below article to Use Speech Recognition:

Voice recognition in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-voice-recognition-in-windows-10#v1h=tab02

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Wired Internet Recognition Issues

1. Wired Internet Recognition Issues - Similar Threads - Wired Internet Recognition

2. wired Internet connects successfully, but it can's use the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wired Internet connects successfully, but it can's use the Internet: wired Internet connects successfully, but it can't use the Internet.WiFi is able to use the Internet.I have tried the modify ipv4 to get the relative code automatically, reboot the modem with router and reset the Internet. Unfortunately, all approaches failed....
  3. wired Internet connects successfully, but it can's use the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wired Internet connects successfully, but it can's use the Internet: wired Internet connects successfully, but it can't use the Internet.WiFi is able to use the Internet.I have tried the modify ipv4 to get the relative code automatically, reboot the modem with router and reset the Internet. Unfortunately, all approaches failed....
  4. Wired Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Audio Issues: So, my wired headphones literally do not work here. I've tried all my wired headphones/earplugs, even a new one I just got today. It. Doesn't. Work. So, can somebody explain to me what the heck is going on?!? Thanks.edit: And it's just wired, Bluetooth works, but it makes it...
  5. Wired Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired Audio Issues: So, my wired headphones literally do not work here. I've tried all my wired headphones/earplugs, even a new one I just got today. It. Doesn't. Work. So, can somebody explain to me what the heck is going on?!? Thanks.edit: And it's just wired, Bluetooth works, but it makes it...
  6. Recognition Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recognition Issue: I have a Xerox Phaser 3116 printer and Windows 10 64-bit v.1809. When I plug my printer, the computer automatically installs it as a ‘Software Device’ in Device Manager. The printer is not properly recognized by Windows 10 64-bit v.1809. Windows installs the driver called...
  7. Speech recognition issue

in Cortana
    Speech recognition issue: [ATTACH] Please help me I want to download these speech recognition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-issue/83b38809-23d8-44f1-9250-da392e280e98"
  8. wired internet controller

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wired internet controller: When I upgraded from win 8 to 10 my wired internet controller is gone and can't connect through wire anyone have a valid solution?? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wired-internet-controller/6aec4dc5-859f-496a-802c-db6db20fd4db
  9. Wired desktop loses internet

Wired desktop loses internet: On July 30, I went down to comcast to change the old Arries modem for one of those all in one modem/wireless gate way. Reason why the change, the old Arries modem was hooked up to the old router (Linksys one from '08) of ours. I plugged everything to the new modem and...
  10. Wired NIC Issues

Wired NIC Issues: Hi there, I've been having issues with my network card consistently losing connection then getting it back, then dropping again in an almost loop type fashion. The connection grabs an IP for a few seconds then drops back out. The card also disappears from the Device...