Windows 10: Wired Keyboard and Mouse are not working

Discus and support Wired Keyboard and Mouse are not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My wired Keyboard and mouse have stopped working and I have no idea why. I am using an HP 24 all in one PC. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MAQ, Nov 23, 2020.

1. MAQ
    MAQ Win User

Wired Keyboard and Mouse are not working

My wired Keyboard and mouse have stopped working and I have no idea why. I am using an HP 24 all in one PC. Thank you.

:)

Thema:

Wired Keyboard and Mouse are not working

1. Wired Keyboard and Mouse are not working - Similar Threads - Wired Keyboard Mouse

2. keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless: only started yesterday, keyboard and mouse either not working or reacting slow and not moving. have tried wired and wireless. both react the same. there was a windows 11 update a few days ago and has started since then. PC say latest drivers are installed. logitech wireless...
  3. keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless: only started yesterday, keyboard and mouse either not working or reacting slow and not moving. have tried wired and wireless. both react the same. there was a windows 11 update a few days ago and has started since then. PC say latest drivers are installed. logitech wireless...
  4. Wired Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and reconnecting.: I have a HyperX PulseFire Haste mouse and Redragon Kumara K552 keyboard that are both wired. They will occasionally disconnect for a second and then reconnect and the lights will go off as if they had been unplugged. In addition to that, the mouse will disconnect and...
  5. Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging

Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging: No idea how to even start checking what the issue is. When I start using my laptop Dell XPS 13 9310 in the morning - it works. But after some time something weird starts to happen. There is no CPU/Ram/anything spikes in the panels, no errors, no nothing. It's the latest...
  6. Wired Mouse not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wired Mouse not working: My wired gaming mouse is not working properly.....every day it works for few hours then suddenly the led starts blinking and cursor stop moving....it gets back to normal again after restarting the system ..but then again after few hours same thing happens. I've bought a new...
  7. Wired keyboard and mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wired keyboard and mouse keeps disconnecting: My mouse disconnect and reconnect randomly but when my keyboard is disconnect, i need unplug and plug it several times before it start work. Any solutions you know? submitted by /u/KontOlaf [link] [comments]...
  8. Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10: Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10 I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 --- Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me...
  9. Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10: I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 --- Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me very frustrated. Keyboard and Mouse are wired -...
  10. Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.

Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.: I got this problem for about 2 months now. My keyboard and mouse keep freezing, I always plugged my keyboard and mouse on rear panel, it freezes after about 10 minutes of using. I tried to use new keyboard and mouse still freeze again. After it freeze, I plugged it to front...