Windows 10: Wired keyboard spamming with laptop..

Discus and support Wired keyboard spamming with laptop.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have been struggling with my laptop for the past 1 week.the main problem is that my main keyboard of the laptop is old and not working except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NazirovOrxan, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Wired keyboard spamming with laptop..

Hello, I have been struggling with my laptop for the past 1 week.the main problem is that my main keyboard of the laptop is old and not working except for a few keys. So, I have bought a keyboard external wired. It did work very badly. repeating keys continuously if one pressed instead of holding it. I thought the keyboard was faulty, I went and replaced it with another brand new different company keyboard. Guess what, the problem didn't solve. I also checked the keyboard on another laptop it worked fine.It makes games unplayable and typing impossible. I have tried everything on the interne

:)

NazirovOrxan, Aug 9, 2021
  2. ZachNK Win User

Built in laptop keyboard keeps spamming.

I have a Lenovo laptop, and for a while now the keyboard has kept spamming "//////////" every time I try to type. And, what's weird is that sometimes it stops for a long period, but then suddenly comes back. This had previously stopped, until last night
    when it just came back again. I've always been relying on USB keyboards, so I don't really use the laptop's keyboard. However it really annoys me, as a single paragraph can take an hour to type. Spamming caps lock seems to slow it down, but it doesn't really
    stop it.

And yes, I have spilled liquid on my laptop before. I've tried disabling built in keyboard by updating it to a different brand, however upon restarting it had disabled both of my keyboards (USB and built in keyboard) and if weren't for the virtual keyboard,
    I probably would've been logged out of my laptop.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

ZachNK, Aug 9, 2021
  3. Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10
    I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 ---

Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me very frustrated.

Keyboard and Mouse are wired - NOT WIRELESS

• I cannot easily unplug and plug in the mouse/keyboard to get it going again... they are still lit up but they are dead basically and I have to do a hard reset.
    • USB selective suspend is disabled.
    • I checked the drivers for the keyboard and mouse and they are updated.
    • I checked to see if PC has KB4074588 and it does not.

I am not sure what else to do.... I can go days without the issue and then days where anytime I step away from the PC it stops working.

I can say when it is working it just does not just stop ... only when I walk away and the machine is idle or the screen is locked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MrKris0019, Aug 9, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Wired keyboard spamming with laptop..

asus wired usb keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    Method 2.

Try updating the latest keyboard devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Keyboard driver.

c. Right-click on the HID Keyboard Device and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Wired keyboard spamming with laptop..

1. Wired keyboard spamming with laptop.. - Similar Threads - Wired keyboard spamming

2. Keyboard spams q key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard spams q key: Hi my keyboard on my thinkpad L13 10th generation keeps spamming the Q key I already tried the device manager thing the Pasting something into the command thing I tried turning off all the filter keys and sticky keys and even making a new profile in case mine was corrupt and...
  3. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  4. Wired keyboard glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired keyboard glitch: The problems I'm experiencing: When I long-press any keyboard button, it toggles the keyboard power off and on. After typing a word, a letter repeats without any additional clicks. Clicking anything results in an unexpected decrease in system volume then my computer shuts...
  5. Wired keyboard glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired keyboard glitch: The problems I'm experiencing: When I long-press any keyboard button, it toggles the keyboard power off and on. After typing a word, a letter repeats without any additional clicks. Clicking anything results in an unexpected decrease in system volume then my computer shuts...
  6. Wired keyboard glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Keyboard Spam Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Spam Problem.: Hi, I currently have what I assume to be a keyboard problem on my laptop. Sometimes when I type, the keyboard goes crazy and presses random keys on its own. It types things like this: jlk6/afjlk;dfjkald6 /fil;dlkdafjl6a6/fjk;djk/afjlk;6 /afj;d...
  8. Keyboard Spam Problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Spam Problem.: Hi, I currently have what I assume to be a keyboard problem on my laptop. Sometimes when I type, the keyboard goes crazy and presses random keys on its own. It types things like this: jlk6/afjlk;dfjkald6 /fil;dlkdafjl6a6/fjk;djk/afjlk;6 /afj;d...
  9. Keyboard spamming keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard spamming keys: I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one spams 1s when holding down control and spams a bunch of other random keys like someone's smashing all the keys on the keyboard....
  10. Lenovo laptop wired keyboard backlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo laptop wired keyboard backlight: How do I turn on my Lenovo laptop wired keyboard backlight? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/lenovo-laptop-wired-keyboard-backlight/a54c421d-ec78-4497-9464-fcddae3efa79