Windows 10: Wired LAN

Discus and support Wired LAN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I create a wired LAN in Windows 10. I do not want to connect to internet just 2 computer and a printer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OscarAllen2, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Wired LAN

How do I create a wired LAN in Windows 10. I do not want to connect to internet just 2 computer and a printer.

:)

OscarAllen2, Mar 6, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Eric2139 Win User
    How to Dump Networking Parameters?

Had a customer with this problem, they had a brand new Dell Optiplex 3050, with Windows 10 1709, and Realtek Gbit Family of lan adapters (wired connection). After much troubleshooting (many suggestions listed in the course of this thread), it turned out the PC needed a bios update. Among the updates listed on the dell website for bios version 1.52 (I flashed it with the latest 1.92) was "Update RealtekLOM".

LOM is "lan on motherboard" and the Realtek has flashable firmware.

One step for others having this issue is to check their computer manufacturer's website for "Lom" firmware updates for the particular network adapter - whether integrated or an add-in.

Eric2139, Mar 6, 2019
  4. RevengE Win User

Wired LAN

Building a LAN rig

well guys I want to build a rig just for LANS I want it to be nvidia seeing that I'm an amd/ati guy I want to switch it up a bit I just want it to be a midrange system nothing too expensive any suggestions or full lists that you come up with would be awesome!

RevengE, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Wired LAN

1. Wired LAN - Similar Threads - Wired LAN

2. how do you play age of mythology titans online or on LAN/Direct/IP with out LAN wire ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you play age of mythology titans online or on LAN/Direct/IP with out LAN wire ?: name: Arturo Jeandell Sandoval Camposphone#: 5618875726email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-play-age-of-mythology-titans-online-or/61dfb394-87ef-4b16-988c-8d04de3b2945
  3. how do you play age of mythology titans online or on LAN/Direct/IP with out LAN wire ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you play age of mythology titans online or on LAN/Direct/IP with out LAN wire ?: name: Arturo Jeandell Sandoval Camposphone#: 5618875726email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-play-age-of-mythology-titans-online-or/61dfb394-87ef-4b16-988c-8d04de3b2945
  4. Getting the Canon MP620 to print and scan via wired LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting the Canon MP620 to print and scan via wired LAN: Hello, here is a quick guide to get the Canon MP620 printer via wired LAN working on Windows 10. I created this thread, because the other threads seem to be closed and do not the describe the easy and official way to install the printer.This tutorial is split into four...
  5. Getting the Canon MP620 to print and scan via wired LAN

Getting the Canon MP620 to print and scan via wired LAN: Hello, here is a quick guide to get the Canon MP620 printer via wired LAN working on Windows 10. I created this thread, because the other threads seem to be closed and do not the describe the easy and official way to install the printer.This tutorial is split into four...
  6. Getting the Canon MP620 to print and scan via wired LAN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. SLOW SMB file copy speeds using 5G WIFI vs wired lan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SLOW SMB file copy speeds using 5G WIFI vs wired lan: Hi, i'm getting very slow WIFI copy speeds compared to using wired LAN, I get about 125mB/sec megabytes over LAN which correctly equates to 1000mbps as I have a gigabit network but only 15mB/sec megabytes which equates to only about 130mbps, this is regardless of how close I...
  8. SLOW SMB file copy speeds using 5G WIFI vs wired lan

SLOW SMB file copy speeds using 5G WIFI vs wired lan: Hi, i'm getting very slow WIFI copy speeds compared to using wired LAN, I get about 125mB/sec megabytes over LAN which correctly equates to 1000mbps as I have a gigabit network but only 15mB/sec megabytes which equates to only about 130mbps, this is regardless of how close I...
  9. SLOW SMB file copy speeds using 5G WIFI vs wired lan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. BRother HL3040CN cannot be found on Wired LAN after windows update fall 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BRother HL3040CN cannot be found on Wired LAN after windows update fall 2019: My Brother HL3040CN cannot be found on my LAN after a fall update of windows 10. An old discovery protocol SMB1 was inactivated in windows but even after I reactivated the service I still cannot find the printer. I can however find my Western Digital My Book live NAS so it...