Windows 10: Wired Mouse and Keyboard Freeze in Windows 10

Discus and support Wired Mouse and Keyboard Freeze in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having trouble with the subject for a few weeks. My solution is to press the off button. The computer then shuts down. I restart and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichLeister, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Wired Mouse and Keyboard Freeze in Windows 10

I have been having trouble with the subject for a few weeks. My solution is to press the off button. The computer then shuts down. I restart and the problem is solved. But then it can return.

I went through the Windows Integrity checklist at

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-performance-and-install-integrity/75529fd4-fac7-4653-893a-dd8cd4b4db00I

I ran the troubleshooter for the mouse and keyboard, but that detected nothing.

I also ran the sfc scan and received a message that Windows Resource Protection was unable to fix some corrupt files.

I then ran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth, but no component store corruption was found.

:)

RichLeister, Jul 15, 2019

2. Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.

I got this problem for about 2 months now.

My keyboard and mouse keep freezing, I always plugged my keyboard and mouse on rear panel, it freezes after about 10 minutes of using.

I tried to use new keyboard and mouse still freeze again.

After it freeze, I plugged it to
    front panel and it works but the problem occured again.

My only option is to turn off the PC (Power button).

Also the keyboard Numlock light still on when it freeze.

When it freeze i can't turn off the
    numlock. I tried to press it, but it doesn't work.

Same with the Caps lock.

Specs

Intel i5-3570

ASUS H16M-C

Corsair 8GB (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C9)

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

GrammarEnglish, Jul 15, 2019
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Wired Mouse and Keyboard Freeze in Windows 10

Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.

Thanks for the reply.

As the post said,

I already tried to use new keyboard and mouse, still freezing.

I tried to use front panel port USB, still freezing.

The cursor just freeze on screen (It freezes after 10 minutes of using, sometimes when moving the mouse). And i can't type anything in my keyboard.

1. I tried to run the troubleshooter and it said that "No changes or updates were necessary"

2. BIOS are up to date.

3. Drivers "the best drivers for your device are already installed"

GrammarEnglish, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Wired Mouse and Keyboard Freeze in Windows 10

1. Wired Mouse and Keyboard Freeze in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wired Mouse Keyboard

2. Wired mouse and keyboard lagging with fresh Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired mouse and keyboard lagging with fresh Windows 10 install: I built a desktop about a month ago, used it pretty lightly so far. Left it off for about a week, then powered up, and both mouse and keyboard were lagging. Both logitech wireless. I tried a bunch of solutions before plugging in a wired mouse and wired keyboard. No change....
  3. Wired Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and reconnecting.: I have a HyperX PulseFire Haste mouse and Redragon Kumara K552 keyboard that are both wired. They will occasionally disconnect for a second and then reconnect and the lights will go off as if they had been unplugged. In addition to that, the mouse will disconnect and...
  4. Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging

Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging: No idea how to even start checking what the issue is. When I start using my laptop Dell XPS 13 9310 in the morning - it works. But after some time something weird starts to happen. There is no CPU/Ram/anything spikes in the panels, no errors, no nothing. It's the latest...
  5. Wired Keyboard and Mouse are not working

Wired Keyboard and Mouse are not working: My wired Keyboard and mouse have stopped working and I have no idea why. I am using an HP 24 all in one PC. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wired-keyboard-and-mouse-are-not-working/71b9f286-b87b-4044-9884-2deb6481ddea
  6. Wired keyboard and mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wired keyboard and mouse keeps disconnecting: My mouse disconnect and reconnect randomly but when my keyboard is disconnect, i need unplug and plug it several times before it start work. Any solutions you know? submitted by /u/KontOlaf [link] [comments]...
  7. Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10: Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10 I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 --- Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me...
  8. Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10: I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 --- Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me very frustrated. Keyboard and Mouse are wired -...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard Freeze on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and Keyboard Freeze on Windows 10: After auto update to version 1903 on 64 bit processor, the computer freezes when keyboard or mouse is left idle for 2 to 5 minutes. How do I resolve this problem?...
  10. Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.

Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.: I got this problem for about 2 months now. My keyboard and mouse keep freezing, I always plugged my keyboard and mouse on rear panel, it freezes after about 10 minutes of using. I tried to use new keyboard and mouse still freeze again. After it freeze, I plugged it to front...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse and keyboard freeze win 10

2. mouse & keyboard erratic in windows 10

3. windows 10 keyboard and mouse freeze

4. windows 10 freezez/mouse and keyboard turn off,
  5. keyboard and mouse freeze windows 10,
  6. laptop mouse and keyboard freezing,
  7. laptop keyboard freezing,
  8. mouse & keyboard sometimes freezes,
  9. mouse & keyboard sometimes freezes on start up