Windows 10: Wired Mouse not responding after wake up

Discus and support Wired Mouse not responding after wake up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Since I upgraded to Win 10 when my pc wakes from sleep the wired mouse slowly stops working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by John D'Apice, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Wired Mouse not responding after wake up

Since I upgraded to Win 10 when my pc wakes from sleep the wired mouse slowly stops working.

:)

John D'Apice, Jan 21, 2020

2. Mouse not responding after pc wakes from sleep.

My mouse is not responding after my pc wakes fom sleep mode. The only way I can get it to work again is to unplug it and plug it back in again. I have tried switching usb ports, but no difference. Any suggestions?

Adel or WayneSteinhardt, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC

I have the option clicked on to have the mouse and keyboard to wake the pc up on sleep mode, but it will not work. Any suggestions? I have went to device manager and made sure the option is clicked on both to wake up pc not working. I have also checked
    for updates on keyboard (hard wire) and mouse (also hard wired) but to no avail. Help, I do not want to keep hitting my power button for it will go bad. Thank you for your help.

tracystruble1, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Wired Mouse not responding after wake up

Mouse buttons do not respond on wake-up

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps bellow and check if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Wired Mouse not responding after wake up

1. Wired Mouse not responding after wake up - Similar Threads - Wired Mouse responding

2. Keyboard and mouse doesn't respond after start up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse doesn't respond after start up: specs Using a Hp compaq 6200 Pro MT PCIntel core i5-2400 3.10 Ghzinformation My keyboard works fine When I go to bios But it doesn't seems to work after start upIn fact I can't use the USB port on this pc every port doesn't seems to work after start up If I light up my...
  3. Keyboard and mouse doesn't respond after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse doesn't respond after start up: specs Using a Hp compaq 6200 Pro MT PCIntel core i5-2400 3.10 Ghzinformation My keyboard works fine When I go to bios But it doesn't seems to work after start upIn fact I can't use the USB port on this pc every port doesn't seems to work after start up If I light up my...
  4. Keyboard and mouse doesn't respond after start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wake up laptop with mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake up laptop with mouse: Im using a HP Zbook laptop and a logitech MX master 3 mouse, I cannot get the mouse to waken the laptop, anyone offer any help please? 183555
  6. Wake up on Lan not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wake up on Lan not responding: Hi,I've tried every configuration available through Google and still, I cannot wake up my Win10 home computer from power off or hibernate. I know I'm on the right track, as it does wake up from sleep after sending a packet from my phone from an App I downloaded. My...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse won’t respond after waking Computer from Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard and Mouse won’t respond after waking Computer from Sleep Mode: [ATTACH]If your Keyboard and Mouse do not respond after waking your Windows computer from Sleep Mode, then this post is sure to help you. Some users have reported that their keyboards and mice do not respond when they wake their systems from sleep mode. Users have also...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard not working after laptop wake-up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard not working after laptop wake-up.: I am using a dell E5430 and I never had any issue like this up to now. Every time I put my laptop on sleep and then wake up, my mouse and keyboard stop working so I need to make an Hard-restart with the help of the power button as it became 100% unresponsive. I have...
  9. Bluetooth mouse doesn't wake up after sleep

Bluetooth mouse doesn't wake up after sleep: Hi all - I have a Surfacebook2 fully loaded and a Surface Mouse. For 2 years, it worked flawlessly and about six months ago, it started failing to resume mouse connectivity when either waking from sleep, or a quick startup. A full restart will restore mouse activity, but if...
  10. Desktop will not respond to wake up.

Desktop will not respond to wake up.: Hello, I have a 27 inch HP pavilion 27-r119 AIO computer with windows 10. I just did a complete HP reset. The machine will wake up fine if only idle for a short time. Either moving the mouse or pushing a key on the keyboard wakes it up quickly. My problem only seems to be if...