Windows 10: Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons

Discus and support Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,thank You in advance for Your time and effort.My computer stops receiving data from internet randomly. Sometimes it works for 3 days without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Juraj Elias, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons

Hello,thank You in advance for Your time and effort.My computer stops receiving data from internet randomly. Sometimes it works for 3 days without problem. Sometimes it stops receiving 3 times in an half hour. Yesterday it had a record of 5-6 for the day while I was working in putty consoles. I've tried various recommendations on web pages, but nothing helped. So I decided I will ask here, probably as last resort.Setup: desktop win10 64bit, i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 24gig ram ddr hmm 3?, connected with cable into onboard IntelR 82579V Gigabit Network into a network hub small box 5 sockets,

:)

Juraj Elias, Nov 23, 2022

2. Wifi network disconnects when wired network is attached

Yes I have now checked advanced settings on the Wired network interface as well.

Nothing...

So if Only I could get this super advanced Windows 10 Network behavior disabled I would be happy.

So stuck for now - any other suggestions????

jensenflemming, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Wired network disconnects in Windows 10

Original title: Wired network disconnects after 10 minutes

I updated to Windows 10 and started having problems with my wired internet stop working after 10 minutes and I have to restart my computer to get either wired or wireless working again. If I start with using wireless I have no problem. I want wired because
    it's better for gaming. All my drivers are up to date.

When Windows tries to fix it says "missing network protocols".

Any ideas on how to fix this?

JonWebb_931, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons

I get Disconnected from my Wireless Network For no Reason?

Hi Pringle,

This issue can be cause of network drivers, we suggest that you update the drivers and check if it works.

Follow the steps below to update the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter from the list.
    • Right-click on the Wireless adapter's driver and click on the option
      Update Driver Software
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons

1. Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons - Similar Threads - Wired network disconnects

2. Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons: Hello,thank You in advance for Your time and effort.My computer stops receiving data from internet randomly. Sometimes it works for 3 days without problem. Sometimes it stops receiving 3 times in an half hour. Yesterday it had a record of 5-6 for the day while I was working...
  3. Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired network disconnects intermitently, no obvious reasons: Hello,thank You in advance for Your time and effort.My computer stops receiving data from internet randomly. Sometimes it works for 3 days without problem. Sometimes it stops receiving 3 times in an half hour. Yesterday it had a record of 5-6 for the day while I was working...
  4. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason: Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC will BSOD at least once. I have been getting a multitude of error messages and I cannot trace the problem to its source so I'm...
  5. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason: Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC will BSOD at least once. I have been getting a multitude of error messages and I cannot trace the problem to its source so I'm...
  6. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Disk full for no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk full for no obvious reason: I have my hard drive seperated into two partitions: one for the OS and one for data. The space on the first one is completely full (about 99 out of 100 GB full). However, if I take all the folders and files/programs on the hardware and look at the properties of those and add...
  8. 100% CPU Usage with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% CPU Usage with no obvious reason: As recently as a couple of months back, my PC has been having random fits where, about once a week for ~5 minutes, my CPU usage will jump up to 100% making everything unusable for that time period. While it's at 100% everything crawls to a slow, task manager (temporarily)...
  9. Wired Network continually connects and disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wired Network continually connects and disconnects: So I just got back from a vacation today and my computer refuses to let me stay on my network. The network itself is fine as I have 2 other computers that are using it as I type this. I've never had a problem like this before and I've been using this computer for a couple...
  10. Wifi network disconnects when wired network is attached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi network disconnects when wired network is attached: Hi, I am currently struggling with the following problem: I have a Windows 10 Pro computer that has wired internet connection to the office network. And on top of that I need the computer to ALSO connect to my Sonoff Relay (ESP8266 Soft Access Point) over WiFi. So I...