Windows 10: Wired network needs reboot to come up

Discus and support Wired network needs reboot to come up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There have been quite a few issues with Windows 10 lately for me (e.g. Somebody else is logged in at shutdown - Windows 10 Forums and Windows key stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jockep77, Nov 30, 2017.

1. jockep77 Win User

Wired network needs reboot to come up

jockep77, Nov 30, 2017
  2. JoeNamco Win User

I can't open my microsoft edge.

Is it WiFi or wired? plugged in adapter? details would help such as what your system is which build of Preview you are using? Have you click on the network icon and signed in? Do a restart, if it doesn't come up go to device manager and delete the network
    device and reboot

JoeNamco, Nov 30, 2017
  3. Too many "connections" .

In my network connections I am seeing 19 available connections, 18 wired and one wifi. I only need the 1 wired and 1 wifi. How do I get rid of the others ? This issue has just come up since upgrading to 10 .

lonewolf97504, Nov 30, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

When you say doesn't come up does it get an IP if so what is it? If it fails open cmd prompt type ipconfig /all post results then type ipconfig / renew does it work then? Have you tried setting a static IP

Samuria, Nov 30, 2017
  5. jockep77 Win User
    jockep77, Dec 28, 2017
  6. Try a quick router reboot pal *Smile

kingtez1984, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wired network needs reboot to come up - Similar Threads - Wired network needs

2. Wired Network connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Network connection.: Back in the early 2000’s, I ran ethernet to multiple computers in my house. For a while I was able to use it to do a lot of file and printer sharing in the home network, but for the last few years it’s been a lot more iffy, and I’m currently looking at my new Windows 11...
  3. Wired Network connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired Network connection.: Back in the early 2000’s, I ran ethernet to multiple computers in my house. For a while I was able to use it to do a lot of file and printer sharing in the home network, but for the last few years it’s been a lot more iffy, and I’m currently looking at my new Windows 11...
  4. Wired Network

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wired Network: Centurylink4343 is connected to my IP Address When I log in so do they I see the link go up the side of my house To a house address that dose not exist ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/wired-network/555bb853-f7fb-4a7b-9565-1a1ae230beb2
  5. no sound is coming out of my wired headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound is coming out of my wired headset: No sound is coming out of my wired headset, it has an adapter that goes from a 2 male 3.5mm jacks to a 3.5mm female then my headset plugs into the female. I have tried a lot but it hasn't worked since yesterday . this problem started when i tried to play VR and launched...
  6. No computer detection on wired network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No computer detection on wired network: I have a household network that is hard-wired; the wireless is only for hand-held devices. I've been experiencing an issue lately where my wired desktop stopped detecting or being detected by the other computer and drive on the wired network but is detecting and being...
  7. Wired and WIFI Networks

Wired and WIFI Networks: Helloooo! I hope everyone is happy and healthy during these strange times! This is my first post, and I am a relative noob, so please be gentle :) I fully expect I might need to get someone in, for this problem. I am not trying avoid paying anyone. But seeing as I cant get...
  8. Wired Laptop not discovered on Network ?

Wired Laptop not discovered on Network ?: Hello everyone, this issue has been driving me crazy but at least I can throw all my energy at it due to being home all the time now. I have a Desktop HP All-In-One running WIndows 10 set as "discoverable"connected to the internet through a Bell Home Hub 2000 Router. Wired...
  9. Windows 10 Locks Up Completely with a Wired Network Connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Locks Up Completely with a Wired Network Connection: Yes, my Windows Laptop, with the latest Windows 10 Updates, and Driver Files - It always locks up Freezes completely "Only when it's connected with a Wired Connection (that I use for more speed capabilities), so why is this happening "Every Single Time??" From Steve here...
  10. Wired Network

Wired Network: Hi SOrry if this has been asked before but I want to delete my Network and start a fresh. Can't for the life of me find how to do this. Any help or tips? 38180