Windows 10: Wired Speaker Sound Options

Discus and support Wired Speaker Sound Options in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Bluetooth speaker, and when I have it connected via Bluetooth I get the "bass boost" and other sound settings, but when I have it connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SchruteFarms33, May 19, 2020.

1. Wired Speaker Sound Options

I have a Bluetooth speaker, and when I have it connected via Bluetooth I get the "bass boost" and other sound settings, but when I have it connected via AUX cord, I don't get those options when I go into the speaker properties in the sound control bar? Any workaround for this so I can achieve the same sound quality with my wired connection as my Bluetooth connection?

submitted by /u/SchruteFarms33
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SchruteFarms33, May 19, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Wired Speaker Sound Options :p

cadaveca, May 19, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 19, 2020
  4. steveeyes Win User

Wired Speaker Sound Options

Speaker wire Plugging In or Moving

I tried googling this but couldn't find an answer. I have male to male speaker wire 3.5 connection. I always wondered why when you plugin the speaker wire in the back of the computer (my sound card is in the back) it cracks or pops. Once it is plugged in - no noise - unless you move the speaker wire and then you get the same cracking or popping noise.

So as long as the speaker wire isn't moved after you plug it in to the sound card, all is ok - no cracking. But if I'm fiddling around with my connections on the back of my computer and move the speaker it makes the noise. Is this a defect or normal?

Thanks

steveeyes, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Wired Speaker Sound Options

1. Wired Speaker Sound Options - Similar Threads - Wired Speaker Sound

2. New Bluetooth Speakers - Sound only when older wired speakers remain plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Bluetooth Speakers - Sound only when older wired speakers remain plugged in: HelloThe problem I have is described in the title. I bought a new wireless sound system, paired it on Windows 10 via bluetooth dongle, all fine. But I get sound only if I keep the previous, wired speakers plugged in the green out aux at the back of the tower. I've tried...
  3. New Bluetooth Speakers - Sound only when older wired speakers remain plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Bluetooth Speakers - Sound only when older wired speakers remain plugged in: HelloThe problem I have is described in the title. I bought a new wireless sound system, paired it on Windows 10 via bluetooth dongle, all fine. But I get sound only if I keep the previous, wired speakers plugged in the green out aux at the back of the tower. I've tried...
  4. New Bluetooth Speakers - Sound only when older wired speakers remain plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. no speaker sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    no speaker sound: I AM TRYING TO CHANGE THE TREBLE LEVEL ON MY WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER AND HAVE STOPPED ALL SOUND OUTPUT BY MISTAKE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speaker-sound/eba21bba-f15b-4006-9e8c-420a3bf6a40f
  6. No speaker sound

No speaker sound: Windows 10. Im using Creative T30 Wireless speakers direct connected by wire to my HP laptop. The speakers are Blue Tooth but since Blue tooth performs poorly, I used direct connect. They have been working fine but for some reason Im suddenly not getting any sound. The...
  7. Sound crackling (Static noise) on Windows 10 Laptop speakers and Wired headphones.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound crackling (Static noise) on Windows 10 Laptop speakers and Wired headphones.: I have this (brand new) Lenovo laptop having Windows 10 Home Single Language x64, latest build (KB4550945). Though I got this laptop around two months ago, I was using only Bluetooth audio devices, so I didn't check the audio output. While Bluetooth output was just fine, the...
  8. No speaker option in sound playback

No speaker option in sound playback: I have been unable to get sound through my speakers. My monitor does not have sound so I rely on the speakers for this. I have no speaker option in the sound playback window. The only option there is IntelR Display Audio. It also says jack information, which is HDMI Digital...
  9. Speaker wire Plugging In or Moving

Speaker wire Plugging In or Moving: I tried googling this but couldn't find an answer. I have male to male speaker wire 3.5 connection. I always wondered why when you plugin the speaker wire in the back of the computer (my sound card is in the back) it cracks or pops. Once it is plugged in - no noise - unless...
  10. Speakers, sound

Speakers, sound: Hello! I don't know if this is the right place for my question but i've become so frustrated that i didn't know where else i could an answer. In the past few days, my Lenovo Legion y520 (I have it for about 7 months already) started to sound really muffled, I was playing one...