Windows 10: Wired thing happen to my LAPTOP

Discus and support Wired thing happen to my LAPTOP in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I shutdown my computer and replaced Its battery with another one and powered ON my laptop. System Immediately came to log In screen with out any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sivaprathap, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Wired thing happen to my LAPTOP

Hi,

I shutdown my computer and replaced Its battery with another one and powered ON my laptop. System Immediately came to log In screen with out any BOOT UP.

Is this possible ?

I am using DELL INSPIRON 5558 laptop and my OS is windows 10.

I tried to repeat It again by doing same action, but this time laptop started to boot when I powered ON It.

:)

sivaprathap, Feb 13, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 13, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Wired thing happen to my LAPTOP

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Wired thing happen to my LAPTOP

1. Wired thing happen to my LAPTOP - Similar Threads - Wired thing happen

2. Strange things happening on my PC.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange things happening on my PC.: how can I see who is logged in with my account on my company PC or another PC using my account? We are on a network, so I guess anybody could login with other accounts.Today, all of a sudden Photoshop was deleted from my computer. I literally used it 1 hour before. Strange...
  3. Weird things happening to my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird things happening to my PC: Hello, I would like to talk about the weird things that have been happening to my PC.Yesterday, my PC turned off because of low battery, and then while it's turned off, the CD tray just randomly opens, but this only happened one time yesterday, it just happened right now...
  4. Weird things happening to my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird things happening to my PC: I downloaded 21H1 update manually using media creation tool yesterday 9/2/2021 11PMand today my pc kept doing weird stuff. I dont know anything about this.my HDD keeps doing click sound while using it Seagate Barracuda 500GB bought at 2018every app keeps restarting itself...
  5. Wierd things are happening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd things are happening: The color purple is intensified and most blue colors have a purple tint to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wierd-things-are-happening/74e3bdae-5922-4bc8-9969-6d5a24da9ab5
  6. Weird Things happening on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Things happening on my PC: I went on a site which automatically downloaded a file on my pc. When I Windows Defender tries to delete the files, it doesn't work. Avast AntiVirus says I'm fine but I really don't believe that. I've tried restarting my pc and still it doesn't do anything. Can anybody help...
  7. WIRE FRAUD IS HAPPENING

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WIRE FRAUD IS HAPPENING: I do not have a smartphone. 3 of my emails addresses have been hacked and I do not use wifi. After I reset my PC and installed the windows ISO from the Microsoft store at WestPark MALL I tried to set my computer back up and none of my passwords worked for any of my addresses...
  8. Crazy things happening

Crazy things happening: Since last update, My RCA tablet with keyboard is doing crazy things. It acts as tho someone else is on here with me and clicking all kinds of things that I am not clicking. Things are constantly poping up and have to fight to get control of mouse to remove all the things...
  9. Odd thing that happens with my computer,

Odd thing that happens with my computer,: Greetings, So I am experiencing a problem with my computer which happens after a restart. This is what happens https://drive.google.com/file/d/136VCy6-5hs09CPemtdM80Emzq8K1bHmy/view?usp=sharing This has be happening for awhile. It will do as the video shows for awhile,...
  10. Weird things happening to my computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird things happening to my computer.: I am having weird things happen to my computer, I was doing things online the other day and it just shut down on me. So I did a little research and ended up doing a chkdsk /r because I couldn't refresh/reset/backup my computer in recovery mode. It kept giving me an error...