Windows 10: Wireles Display Adapter in Win10 don't work

Discus and support Wireles Display Adapter in Win10 don't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There is no way to use the MS Wireless Display Adapter in Win 10! Worked great in Win 8.1! Anyone out there that has instructions for Win 10 use!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tully, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Tully Win User

Wireles Display Adapter in Win10 don't work

There is no way to use the MS Wireless Display Adapter in Win 10!
    Worked great in Win 8.1!

Anyone out there that has instructions for Win 10 use!

:)

Tully, Aug 11, 2015

2. Official Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - Wi-Fi interference....

Hi,

I have purchased the official Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.

It does work, but not very well, and interferes with the wi-fi from all of devices.

I have tried using it on my:

Microsoft Surface Pro 3.

Sony Xperia Z3.

Tesco Hudl 2.

When the Wireles Display Adapter is active, it causes interference within my Home Wi-Fi network - causing drop outs in both the Wi-Fi and the Display Adapter. When only the Wi-Fi or Display Adapter is active, both work fine (though the Display Adapter does
    still show artifacts and drop connection at times).

I have tried changing the channel of my home wi-fi from 1-13, but this has had no effect.

Is there anything else I can try? Maybe change the channel of the display adapter? Thank you.

Istanbul Kop., Aug 11, 2015
  3. Microsoft wirelles adapter

I did a test with 730 and work fine.

What is the limitation ? HW ? What ?

I would like to know for the next time

FelipeComenale, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Wireles Display Adapter in Win10 don't work

1. Wireles Display Adapter in Win10 don't work - Similar Threads - Wireles Display Adapter

2. Display Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Adapter Not Working: The display on one of my monitors stopped working. It won't recognize any VGA cables that plug into it. I think the issue is with the display adapter because each monitor works separately using an HDMI cord, but my CPU only has one HDMI port so I can't use them together. I...
  3. Display Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Adapter Not Working: The display on one of my monitors stopped working. It won't recognize any VGA cables that plug into it. I think the issue is with the display adapter because each monitor works separately using an HDMI cord, but my CPU only has one HDMI port so I can't use them together. I...
  4. Display Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireles: * Original title: stupidest wireless idea ever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireles/8aef37c4-6867-4641-a744-c049154fe909
  6. Display settings don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display settings don't work: When I open Settings on my PC, all settings work fine except Display settings. Whenever i click on that box showing Display,Sound, Notifications, Power it just hangs for 3-4 seconds and then closes the settings app. Why? It never allows me to change settings regarding...
  7. Enable and Disable Display Adapters in Win10

Enable and Disable Display Adapters in Win10: Hi, I would like to disable and enable the Display Adapters on my Device Manager. The reason is that, I have a laptop which will connect to the PC at home but I don't want things to be viewed/displayed on my PC whenever I will Remote (using TeamViewer or AnyDesk) it from a...
  8. Display Adapter Not Working

Display Adapter Not Working: I have an NVIDIA 920M it always gives Error (43) i tried everything in the fourms like uninstall and reinstall but it crashes my device. -Tried Updating. -Tried Disabling and Enabling. -Tried Updating SBIOS. -Tried Using the NVIDIA Software. -Tried Windows Trouble...
  9. Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android

Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android: I have my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connected to my Sanyo television. I'm trying to connect to it from both my laptop (a surface book) as well as my android device (an s7). Both will connect with no problems and from my s7 everything streams pretty smoothly, but when...
  10. Display settings don't work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display settings don't work: I go to the desktop. Right click select Display Settings Click on Advanced Display Options. I get a window with a big 1 on top. And three gray buttons that say: 1.) 1366 x 768 (Recommended) v 2.) Apply 3.) Cancel None of these buttons do anything. Clicking ,...