Windows 10: Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android

Discus and support Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connected to my Sanyo television. I'm trying to connect to it from both my laptop (a surface book) as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by freact, Sep 9, 2018.

1. freact Win User

Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android

I have my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connected to my Sanyo television. I'm trying to connect to it from both my laptop (a surface book) as well as my android device (an s7). Both will connect with no problems and from my s7 everything streams pretty smoothly, but when connecting from my surface book the screen is filled with graphical glitches and extreme lag making it almost completely unusable. I can see "scan lines" move across the image as it updates at less than 1 fps. Interestingly, my cursor can move smoothly across the screen though with no lag whatsoever. Most of the other forum post suggest it's a driver problem or an interference problem. I have the latest firmware installed (version 2.0.8381) and the fact that my android device streams with no lag seems to indicate that it's not an interference problem (besides neither my router nor microwave is anywhere near the television and my laptop/phone is ~5 feet away only). What could be causing the issue? What should I do to fix it? Thanks for any help!

:)

freact, Sep 9, 2018
  2. marius741 Win User

connect 5800 wireless to pc trough an wirelles usb adapter

please, i want to connect to internet from my pc on my nokia 5800 trough an usb wirelles adapter, and to share files with pc wirelles, how can i do that, what settings i have to do on windows 7 and on my phone? thank you!

marius741, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Microsoft Display Adapter not getting connected to PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you can find the adapter in Device Manager.

1. Right click on the Start Menu and then click on Device Manager.

2. From the list of Hardware, find the Microsoft Display Adapter and check if you can find the device in question.

I would also suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the first link and check if it helps.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android

Microsoft wirelles adapter

Dears,

I won a microsoft wireles adapter and I have a lumia 720 WP 8.1

I can´t connect the lumia to adapter, exist some app or configuration, do you can help me ?

FelipeComenale, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android

1. Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android - Similar Threads - Wireles Display Adapter

2. Wireles network interface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireles network interface: I'm having a problem with the WiFi network card being disabled, many of the cases that happen are when the computer is coming back from sleep mode.Displays the following log:WLAN Extensibility Module stopped.Module Path: C:\windows\system32\IntelIHVRouter10.dllWiFi driver is...
  3. Wireles network interface

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireles network interface: I'm having a problem with the WiFi network card being disabled, many of the cases that happen are when the computer is coming back from sleep mode.Displays the following log:WLAN Extensibility Module stopped.Module Path: C:\windows\system32\IntelIHVRouter10.dllWiFi driver is...
  4. 4K Wireless Display Adapter and Bluetooth Speaker Android device

4K Wireless Display Adapter and Bluetooth Speaker Android device: Hi, All user Microsoft I not heard any Sound in external Bluetooth speaker when connecting my Android device to 4K Wireless Display Adapter in Projector Screen. *sorry for bad english, IndonesiaSaya tidak dapat mendengarkan suara media melalui speaker Bluetooth ketika saya...
  5. 4K Wireless Display Adapter and Bluetooth Speaker Android device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K Wireless Display Adapter and Bluetooth Speaker Android device: Hi, All user Microsoft I not heard any Sound in external Bluetooth speaker when connecting my Android device to 4K Wireless Display Adapter in Projector Screen. *sorry for bad english, IndonesiaSaya tidak dapat mendengarkan suara media melalui speaker Bluetooth ketika saya...
  6. Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC: Hello....ran into a strange issue that I'm not sure how to fix.Our school district has Microsoft Wireless Display adapters at various locations. They were connecting to Dell Latitude 3410s up until 3 weeks ago. Suddenly none of them will connect to the display. Sometimes they...
  7. Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC

Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC: Hello....ran into a strange issue that I'm not sure how to fix.Our school district has Microsoft Wireless Display adapters at various locations. They were connecting to Dell Latitude 3410s up until 3 weeks ago. Suddenly none of them will connect to the display. Sometimes they...
  8. Microsoft Display Adapter Freezing PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Display Adapter Freezing PC: Every time I try to connect to my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter my laptop freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-display-adapter-freezing-pc/3a317d31-9c74-4708-b327-82bf6ae6bfb7
  9. Wireles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireles: * Original title: stupidest wireless idea ever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireles/8aef37c4-6867-4641-a744-c049154fe909
  10. Wireles Display Adapter in Win10 don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireles Display Adapter in Win10 don't work: There is no way to use the MS Wireless Display Adapter in Win 10! Worked great in Win 8.1! Anyone out there that has instructions for Win 10 use! 15593