Windows 10: Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android

Discus and support Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connected to my Sanyo television. I'm trying to connect to it from both my laptop (a surface book) as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by freact, Sep 9, 2018.

1. freact Win User

Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android

I have my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connected to my Sanyo television. I'm trying to connect to it from both my laptop (a surface book) as well as my android device (an s7). Both will connect with no problems and from my s7 everything streams pretty smoothly, but when connecting from my surface book the screen is filled with graphical glitches and extreme lag making it almost completely unusable. I can see "scan lines" move across the image as it updates at less than 1 fps. Interestingly, my cursor can move smoothly across the screen though with no lag whatsoever. Most of the other forum post suggest it's a driver problem or an interference problem. I have the latest firmware installed (version 2.0.8381) and the fact that my android device streams with no lag seems to indicate that it's not an interference problem (besides neither my router nor microwave is anywhere near the television and my laptop/phone is ~5 feet away only). What could be causing the issue? What should I do to fix it? Thanks for any help!

:)

freact, Sep 9, 2018
  2. marius741 Win User

connect 5800 wireless to pc trough an wirelles usb adapter

please, i want to connect to internet from my pc on my nokia 5800 trough an usb wirelles adapter, and to share files with pc wirelles, how can i do that, what settings i have to do on windows 7 and on my phone? thank you!

marius741, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Vanessa Sohtun Win User
    Microsoft Display Adapter not getting connected to PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you can find the adapter in Device Manager.

1. Right click on the Start Menu and then click on Device Manager.

2. From the list of Hardware, find the Microsoft Display Adapter and check if you can find the device in question.

I would also suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the first link and check if it helps.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 9, 2018
  4. FelipeComenale Win User

Microsoft wirelles adapter

Dears,

I won a microsoft wireles adapter and I have a lumia 720 WP 8.1

I can´t connect the lumia to adapter, exist some app or configuration, do you can help me ?

FelipeComenale, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Wireles Display Adapter Lags on PC but not Android - Similar Threads - Wireles Display Adapter

2. display adapters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display adapters: Why i cant update my display adpaters? it says code 39 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-adapters/1631c6e3-9dc5-49ee-9c65-35e4729d29b2
  3. Display Adapter Not Working

Display Adapter Not Working: I have an NVIDIA 920M it always gives Error (43) i tried everything in the fourms like uninstall and reinstall but it crashes my device. -Tried Updating. -Tried Disabling and Enabling. -Tried Updating SBIOS. -Tried Using the NVIDIA Software. -Tried Windows Trouble...
  4. no display adapter

no display adapter: I have a brand new hp laptop that lacks a display adapter. If you go to the "display" page there is simply no adapter there. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-display-adapter/9bedb5bd-477c-4101-959a-949152ca41fa
  5. Basic Display Adapter Issue

Basic Display Adapter Issue: I have a problem with my newly upgraded old laptop to windows 10 pro. The display is not good, the video is fragmented and sometimes freezing. I have checked all the drivers in the device manager and updated all but still no changes. In the display adapter the driver is named...
  6. microsoft basic display adapter

microsoft basic display adapter: Im uninstall microsoft basic display adapter.For this reason my pc resolution has been changed.Now I wants to install microsoft basic display adapter.What should I do? Help me please....
  7. MS Wireless Display Adapter

MS Wireless Display Adapter: I have a MS Wireless Display Adapter for my TV set. It works with my SURFACE, but will not work with my Desktop PC! I purchased a Bluetooth dongle & installed it on me Desktop Win 10. The Bluetooth was purchased from Maplin in Dublin Ireland. I used the CD install disk...
  8. Wireles Display Adapter in Win10 don't work

Wireles Display Adapter in Win10 don't work: There is no way to use the MS Wireless Display Adapter in Win 10! Worked great in Win 8.1! Anyone out there that has instructions for Win 10 use! 15593
  9. display adapters

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    display adapters: I have a Radeon HD 6700M series graphic card but under the display adapter in device manager it shows 2 driver installed both working correctly. One is AMD Radeon HD 6700M series and the other is Intel HD graphics 300. It seems the computer is using the intel driver instead...
  10. Android RDP to PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Android RDP to PC.: Today, I tried to use the Android Remote Desktop client from my android phone, as latest splashtop app has issues with scrolling in start menu. I do not like Teamviewer from an android host as it's interface is clunky compared with splashtop. I have not used the MS...