Windows 10: Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard Mouse. Suddenly mouse does not work

Discus and support Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard Mouse. Suddenly mouse does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using my pack Keyboard + mouse since some time ago. Yesterday, suddenly, the mouse stoped working. No movement or click. Keyboard works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Miriam Mtnz, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard Mouse. Suddenly mouse does not work

I have been using my pack Keyboard + mouse since some time ago. Yesterday, suddenly, the mouse stoped working. No movement or click. Keyboard works fine. I though that was the batery and change it-> Nothing different.I connected other mouse wired to the same usb port-> The second mouse works perfectly.I connected other pack Keyboard + Mouse completely new with the same tech. Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard Mouse controler-> Same problem, keyboard works but mouse doesn't.I have updated Driver by Windows Device Manager -> Same problem.I have updated Driver by third party program ->

:)

Miriam Mtnz, Jun 7, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

Some logitech set, they have many KB/Mouse combos, always worked well for me.
    I'm currently using a Logitech nano laser mouse with a 5GHz wireless Rapoo (flat keys) keyboard.

P4-630, Jun 7, 2023
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Honey Win User

Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard Mouse. Suddenly mouse does not work

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard Mouse. Suddenly mouse does not work

1. Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard Mouse. Suddenly mouse does not work - Similar Threads - Wireless Keyboard Mouse

2. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not working: I am working from my laptop, I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and I use the usb port in my laptop for it. I am working remote and pluggeda wired 2nd monitor into my laptop and I cant get my mouse or keyboard to work ?...
  3. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not working: I am working from my laptop, I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and I use the usb port in my laptop for it. I am working remote and pluggeda wired 2nd monitor into my laptop and I cant get my mouse or keyboard to work ?...
  4. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard Mouse. Suddenly mouse does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard Mouse. Suddenly mouse does not work: I have been using my pack Keyboard + mouse since some time ago. Yesterday, suddenly, the mouse stoped working. No movement or click. Keyboard works fine. I though that was the batery and change it-> Nothing different.I connected other mouse wired to the same usb port-> The...
  6. Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard Mouse. Suddenly mouse does not work

Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard Mouse. Suddenly mouse does not work: I have been using my pack Keyboard + mouse since some time ago. Yesterday, suddenly, the mouse stoped working. No movement or click. Keyboard works fine. I though that was the batery and change it-> Nothing different.I connected other mouse wired to the same usb port-> The...
  7. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  8. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  9. Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard is disabled but Mouse...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard is disabled but Mouse...: I have a wireless mouse keyboard that are connected to my laptop by the same dongle. after updating to latest version of windows 11 and have my drivers UpToDate, I noticed that the keyboard is disabled then I went to Bluetooth settings and saw that there is an error which...
  10. Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard is disabled but Mouse...

Wireless 2.4 G Keyboard is disabled but Mouse...: I have a wireless mouse keyboard that are connected to my laptop by the same dongle. after updating to latest version of windows 11 and have my drivers UpToDate, I noticed that the keyboard is disabled then I went to Bluetooth settings and saw that there is an error which...