Windows 10: Wireless 2nd monitor help

Discus and support Wireless 2nd monitor help in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So I use my 50" TV as my main monitor but sometimes I want to use the computer while we watch TV. I want to wireless connect the monitor, which is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by TheNamelessPoet, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Wireless 2nd monitor help

So I use my 50" TV as my main monitor but sometimes I want to use the computer while we watch TV. I want to wireless connect the monitor, which is an AOC I2269Vw. I have a GeForce GTX 970 (tho I have been mulling an upgrade)
    Anyone have any suggestions on what wireless unit to get? I will not have perfect line of sight, and if possible I would like to hide it behind the tv which is just above the mantle.

IR needs direct line of sight correct? I am TOTALLY lost when it comes to this...

Wireless 2nd monitor help

TheNamelessPoet, Apr 10, 2020

2. 2nd Monitor

Hi

Thank you for helping me. When it is on duplicated both monitors have same resolution, however, the 2nd monitor the text is unreadable and screen blurred. If on extended my default monitor is fine but the 2nd monitor goes off and my laptop screen comes on.
    I wish to have both default and second monitor displaying at the same time. As it is the 2nd monitor drop down resolution is showing 800x600 and is faded out and unable to change it.

JohnMcNaughton1, Apr 10, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 10, 2020
  4. JD Meyer Win User

Color Display on 2nd monitor

I am using Windows 10 on a Dell laptop with a 2nd monitor which has been working fine. For some unknown reason I have suddenly lost the full color range on the 2nd monitor. I don't know if I have changed some setting by accident or what. I have tried
    resetting the defaults but that didn't change anything on the 2nd monitor. The primary screen on the laptop continues to work fine. Any suggestions what needs to be done to restore the full color range on monitor #2?

JD Meyer, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Wireless 2nd monitor help - Similar Threads - Wireless 2nd monitor

2. 2nd Taskbar appears on 2nd monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2nd Taskbar appears on 2nd monitor.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CoffeeMate90210 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9b0qc/2nd_taskbar_appears_on_2nd_monitor/
  3. 2nd Monitor issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2nd Monitor issue: I have a surface Pro 7 and I just installed a 2nd monitor (2 external monitors) that I use when the laptop is closed. When the computer goes to sleep and I attempt to wake it up, only one of the monitors wakes. What do I need to do to get both monitors to wake successfully?...
  4. 2nd Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    2nd Monitor: [ATTACH] I’m running Window 10. I have just connected a 2nd monitor. My default monitor is Eizo CS2420 resolution and needs to remain 1900x1200. My 2nd monitor Dell U2412M is duplicating my default monitor however, the screen and icons are far too big and need to change the...
  5. lost 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost 2nd monitor: My computer must of crashed during the night, and now I cannot connect the second monitor, I have tried to detect it bit it has siad it is unable to dectect it, Windows 10 , was fine yesterday tried rebooting computer, other screen is working but display is dectectuing it ,...
  6. 2nd monitor

2nd monitor: with windows 10 , can,t setup second monitor w/hdmi cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-monitor/3e3c12e4-18e5-473a-a791-fc5bc512acbd
  7. connect 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect 2nd monitor: Windows identifies a second monitor but won't let me do anything with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-2nd-monitor/34365aac-14e3-4141-81c3-9a6ca74560ec
  8. 2ND MONITOR

2ND MONITOR: Hi, I just purchased a brand new Dell 3G laptop and a Dell D3100 docking device. I am trying to synch my Samsung 42" tv with my laptop with extended screens. I have it set up and I can see my extended screens on both devices but my mouse won't cross over from my TV to my...
  9. 2nd Monitor clarity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2nd Monitor clarity: On my Surface Book 2 I have added a 2nd monitor, and with many struggles have been able to make it work. But, the clarity is poor. I have selected the best resolution for the display. Does anyone have any solutions?...
  10. Using 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using 2nd monitor: Hi, Is it possible using extended display to show a movie on a 2nd monitor while using pc screen(as 1st monitor) for web surfing? I have tried selecting screen 1 or 2 as main display but no matter which screen I project movie on , as soon as I select internet from the...