Windows 10: wireless 3050 keyboard caps lock light?

Discus and support wireless 3050 keyboard caps lock light? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello just purchased this key board and cant find or see an indicator light to show if im in caps or not... do i have to turn this function on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GarthGourlay, Nov 26, 2018.

1. wireless 3050 keyboard caps lock light?

hello just purchased this key board and cant find or see an indicator light to show if im in caps or not... do i have to turn this function on?

:)

GarthGourlay, Nov 26, 2018
  2. ttsoldier Win User

Windows 10 Caps Lock light

Strangely enough, since updating to 9879, the caps lock light on my keyboard does not work.

I know it may seem small but it is really annoying not knowing when caps is on or not. My keyboard is backlit and the keys light up fine but the light on the capslock key does not.

I'm dualing booting with Windows 8.1 and if I switch back to 8.1, the caps lock button light works fine, so I know the light it self is not the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

ttsoldier, Nov 26, 2018
  3. remolanot Win User
    Keyboard lights

1. Did you mean the keyboard backlight or indicator lights (i.e. Num Lock)?
    2. If your problem is about indicator lights, are you using a external keyboard?

--KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT--

Consult your laptop's manual downloaded from the internet. You might want to install some drivers in order to use the backlight.

--INDICATOR LIGHT--

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD
      • If indicator light, try pressing the Caps Lock key and see if the caps lock light turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num lock.
      • Some laptops may show the "Caps Lock ON" in your laptop screen.
    2. EXTERNAL KEYBOARD (EITHER USB OR BLUETOOTH)
      • When you use the external keyboard, locate the "Caps Lock" key indicator light. Try pressing the "Caps Lock" and make sure if it is turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num Lock.

If these are not working, try installing or updating the drivers. You'll need to restart after installing.

remolanot, Nov 26, 2018
  4. wireless 3050 keyboard caps lock light?

CAPS LOCK

Hello,

I hope I can help you today

Symptoms

This article discusses one of the following scenarios:

When you press the NUM LOCK key, the CAPS LOCK key, or the F LOCK (function lock) key on some Microsoft wireless keyboards, no status lights appear on the wireless keyboard to verify whether the key is on or off.

When you press the CAPS LOCK, SCROLL LOCK, or NUM LOCK key on some keyboards, the computer may change the status light on the keyboard without actually changing the CAPS LOCK, SCROLL LOCK, or NUM LOCK state.

Cause

The absence of lights on your keyboard could be to help preserve battery life. On some wireless keyboard or desktop sets, the status lights are on the wireless receiver.

If the State is not actually changing, the computer may not be properly maintaining the CAPS LOCK, SCROLL LOCK, or NUM LOCK state.

This behavior also occurs on some models of Microsoft keyboards if you do not have the Function Lock (F LOCK) key depressed when CAPS LOCK, SCROLL LOCK, or NUM LOCK is depressed.

Note This symptom varies by model. Determine if you have the F LOCK key in the on state. To do this, look at the key that you are using, and if the function is printed on the side of the key, make sure that the F LOCK key light is on.

check this link for more information

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/894037...

regards

MiguelChiappori, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

wireless 3050 keyboard caps lock light?

1. wireless 3050 keyboard caps lock light? - Similar Threads - wireless 3050 keyboard

2. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Installation: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 InstallationI have a new-to-me and never used Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050, that came to me without the USB for installation. Can I order that from Microsoft? I tried to download the driver from the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Installation: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 InstallationI have a new-to-me and never used Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050, that came to me without the USB for installation. Can I order that from Microsoft? I tried to download the driver from the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center...
  4. MS Sculpt Keyboard - no caps lock indicator light? Wha?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Keyboard - no caps lock indicator light? Wha?: I just bought an MS Sculpt wireless keyboard/mouse combination.The user really likes the feel of the keyboard.But there's no indicator light to show whether caps lock is on or off.What the frack? This is a $100 keyboard, and there's no caps-lock indicator light?Is there some...
  5. Warranty on faulty Wireless Keyboard 3050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Warranty on faulty Wireless Keyboard 3050: I have tried to find out who can help with a faulty wireless keyboard 3050 - despite searching for days how to email or talk to someone the only number I could find was Microsoft Aust 132058 - which was a very annoying process - so I picked what was the more correct options...
  6. Wireless Keyboard 3050 set

Wireless Keyboard 3050 set: I have multiple Wireless Keyboard 3050 sets, how do I match the correct dongle with the correct keyboard? I am trying to troubleshoot the keyboards - the light on upper right corner flickers red when I insert batteries so I know the keyboards function, but neither will...
  7. Wireless keyboard with Caps Lock LED

Wireless keyboard with Caps Lock LED: My Windows version is 1909. Can anyone recommend a wireless keyboard, preferable with UK layout, that has a Caps Lock LED. I am fed up with passwords failing because caps lock is on/off. You would think that Windows 10 would have on-screen indication that Caps Lock is on -...
  8. Wireless Keyboard 3050 sticky keys

Wireless Keyboard 3050 sticky keys: Hi there, I accidentally turned on the sticky keys while using this wireless keyboard, and I cannot turn it off. Pressing shift 5 times did nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the keyboard, which did not remove the sticky keys. I also made sure that the sticky keys...
  9. Caps lock light

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps lock light: I've noticed my caps lock light is on if I press one letter it would either be caps or lower case. But I do not know how to not have the light on. If I press the caps button it would get a little darker and when I take my finer off the key it would go back to the light. My...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Hotkeys

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Hotkeys: I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard 3050. I have programmed the my favorite buttons (1-5) to open various files or folders. This only works intermittently sometimes switching to 'open items on task bar' function even though my settings in keyboard and mouse center are set to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless keyboard caps lock light

2. microsoft keyboard caps lock light

3. microsoft wireless 3050 show cap lock

4. microsoft wireless keyboard with caps lock light,
  5. wireless 3050 keyboard light,
  6. wireless keyboard with caps lock light,
  7. wireless keyboard with light under caps lcok key,
  8. wireless 3050 keyboard caps lock light not showing,
  9. wireless keyboard 3050 caps lock,
  10. CAPS LOCK FUNTION WIRELESS DESKTOP KEEYBOARD 3050,
  11. wireless microsoft keyboard 3050 instructions - take caps lock off,